This Is A Good Thing

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 11:27 am
Let this little white trash skank start serving her time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7683481/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,772 • Replies: 24
No top replies

roobarb

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 02:06 am
trouble is, nobody else in the rest of the world is at all surprised that you yanks behaved in this manner, you have such a screwed up society that abusing human rights is right up there with carrying guns around, shooting up schools and getting your knickers in a twist about seeing people with no clothes on that you obviously don't know your arse from your elbow.
She is simply a product of your society and your simplistic answer is lock her up, totaly failing to realise that her behaviour, and the rest of the people who were doing it, is really just a reflection on the rest of you.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 02:49 am
Lovely to meet such a balanced and well-informed new member.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 03:40 am
Poor Lynndie needs to find better friends.

Maybe if she came to America?

(sarcasm :wink: )
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 03:48 am
She was only a (not very bright) pawn in a very, very ugly game.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:01 am
roobarb wrote:
trouble is, nobody else in the rest of the world is at all surprised that you yanks behaved in this manner, you have such a screwed up society that abusing human rights is right up there with carrying guns around, shooting up schools and getting your knickers in a twist about seeing people with no clothes on that you obviously don't know your arse from your elbow.
She is simply a product of your society and your simplistic answer is lock her up, totaly failing to realise that her behaviour, and the rest of the people who were doing it, is really just a reflection on the rest of you.

So we should let her go then? We should never give our house even a little cleaning? If we are to drop ALL pretense of civil behavior then it will be a dangerous world indeed. For you too my friend.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:04 am
msolga wrote:

She was a pawn, she's not very bright, but she's not excused. She's a scumbag white trash skank. Why do you think she was so easily used?
It's a cliche but you can take a pig out of the mud, bathe it, put cologne and a pink ribbon on it, and it will return directly to the mud. Because? That's where pigs like to be.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:07 am
I'm not surprised . . . 'Mericans are so screwed up . . . somebody should bomb that bejesus out of them and see how they like it . . . it's about damned time they got their comupance . . . what a blight upon mankind . . .
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:13 am
msolga wrote:

Totally agree, MsO. She should have pleaded 'not guilty' and insisted that, like a good soldier, she was just carrying out orders. It is appalling that all the brass have already been exonerated by military investigative teams. They throw Grainer and England to the wolves while the colonels and the generals sit back at the officers' club and toast the next atrocity. Pvt. England is the sacrificial lamb, offered up so that the higher-ups can try to put the Abu Graib scandal behind them. It is the generals who deserve to be court matialed for allowing (nay, encouraging) such behavior on their watch.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:13 am
Setanta wrote:
I'm not surprised . . . 'Mericans are so screwed up . . . somebody should bomb that bejesus out of them and see how they like it . . . it's about damned time they got their comupance . . . what a blight upon mankind . . .

Just give me enough notice to plead my case with Mariah Carey and Halle Berry one more time for that threesome
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:16 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
msolga wrote:

Totally agree, MsO. She should have pleaded 'not guilty' and insisted that, like a good soldier, she was just carrying out orders. It is appalling that all the brass have already been exonerated by military investigative teams. They throw Grainer and England to the wolves while the colonels and the generals sit back at the officers' club and toast the next atrocity. Pvt. England is the sacrificial lamb, offered up so that the higher-ups can try to put the Abu Graib scandal behind them. It is the generals who deserve to be court matialed for allowing (nay, encouraging) such behavior on their watch.

I have read that part of her defense is that she's Learning Disabled and not bright enough to be held but yay so accountable. If we can prove that, let's send her recruiter to prison, along with the army personel people who decided she was competent for the job she held.

Of course if we rid the services of all the mental defectives we'll have to start with the C.I.C. Rolling Eyes

P.S. to Big Brother. By rid ourselves of the CIC I mean vote him out. No black helicopters please.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:17 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
msolga wrote:

She was a pawn, she's not very bright, but she's not excused. She's a scumbag white trash skank. Why do you think she was so easily used?
It's a cliche but you can take a pig out of the mud, bathe it, put cologne and a pink ribbon on it, and it will return directly to the mud. Because? That's where pigs like to be.

I'd prefer that some of the bigger, more important pigs had to wear their share of the blame, that's all. She's small fry. I'm not excusing what she did.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:18 am
So long Mom
I'm off to drop the bomb
So don't wait up for me
Even as you swelter
Down in your shelter
You can see me
On your tee-vee
So long Mommie
I off to kill a commie
So send me a salami
And try to smile somehow
I'll wait for you when the war is over
An hour and a half from now . . .

------------------------------

Miss England is a pathetic little creature and more sinned against than sinning at this point--the ones who need to be strung up are the high-ranking s.o.b.'s who condoned or encouraged this, and Rummy and all his evil minions who think they are above the common run of Americans and are not subject to ordinary restraints.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:21 am
No arguments there Set. How about we send them into exile, all the top brass, those really responsible and for women we send only Lynddie and Ann Coulter?

No, No, even for them, too horrible to imagine.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:23 am
Setanta wrote:
Miss England is a pathetic little creature and more sinned against than sinning at this point--the ones who need to be strung up are the high-ranking s.o.b.'s who condoned or encouraged this, and Rummy and all his evil minions who think they are above the common run of Americans and are not subject to ordinary restraints.

Yes. Exactly.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 07:08 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
She should have pleaded 'not guilty' and insisted that, like a good soldier, she was just carrying out orders. It is appalling that all the brass have already been exonerated by military investigative teams.

Indeed. They got out of this one much too easily.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 07:11 am
Nuremberg....not.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 08:27 am
Correction, roobarb. Nothing is right up there with carrying guns around with us.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:04 pm
How about the six other guards involved in the incident?
Those guys weren't very bright either . . .

Poor guys.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 01:09 pm
Now the judge has rejected her plea. They're going to let her off the hook. An embarassment. We can't and or won't police our own people but deign to police the behavior and morals of the rest of the world. A f**king joke we are, as Yoda says.
0 Replies