MC God

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:06 am
ok yall iam new to this game but i will still rip my lyrics over and over again ill tell you the truth i dont feel shame so come learn a bit in my education lane this is a little lesson about life use your brain before you interact with a knife com on man never abuse your girlfriend or wife shes just a woman in your life trying to keep you alive yer you think you can survive what happens when you get depressed and you dont have as good lingo as the rest yes pain will build up in ya chest youll be back to having bong to ease the stress so you just lay down and rest as you hesitate to be the best less i come in and lifta ur life out of the bin bad composure lift up your chin ill jump off a cliff to make you lough and grin this is where the next part of the lesson comes in JEALOUSY jealousy is a particle in your brain when you see someone elses life so happy and plain it drives you insane so ones again you go back to maryjane so where do you want to go when your older heaven or hell well you have been as jealous as **** you did steal a buck of the school canteen lunch truck but remember the time in your dream when you and your mum got it on in the well yep ur definitely going to hell even though i made it all up the real reason is that you think your as agily as **** sorry about this iam just telling you how life really is so have a good think about all this ow and the main plot is dont cut ur own rist class dismissed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 571 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:38 am
word two words three words
no punctuation explanation
infatuation self in-explication
detriment in the implement
rhythmic citation write 'em up!

Shout the original but write what you know.

On.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 05:19 pm
I know there is something there, but I have trouble following.

Spell check
Punctuate
Capitalize
Organize
and
Delete duplicate posts.
0 Replies