Cryptocurrency - are you familiar with it?

naahr

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 11:42 pm
I was wondering how well do you know cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin etc.? I find this topic very interesting because of current times which are obviously computer-oriented and everything seems that fiat money will not exist in the future.
Do you think that this approach is a good one? To computerize and everything...? Personally, I think that whether we like or not, it's inevitable.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,333 • Replies: 3
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 11:47 pm
I mine Ethereum on my graphics card when I'm not playing World of Warcraft.

It doesn't make a lot of money, but it's more than the zero that it would earn if I didn't do it.

Pro tip: Don't throw away the hard drive with all your coins on it like that one guy did. That was an expensive mistake.
0 Replies

rajvirsingh

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 12:44 am
@naahr,
A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions.
Josev

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 11:19 am
@rajvirsingh,
I agree with you about Cryptocurrency, so There is a lot of speculation about whether it is good to invest in them. I think it is very risky and it is difficult to find an Exchange that is very honest with the clients
0 Replies