Amazon user didnt put tracking number

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 06:45 pm
I bought a video game and the seller didnt put a tracking number online so I cant track it and this seller has a 84 rating.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 809 • Replies: 3
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 12:53 pm
@singlesucks13,
You could message them and ask for the number, if they don't have it you'll just have to wait the required number of days then report it as not received.

Most people have to deal with **** like this all the time. Is it really worth starting a thread over something so trivial?

I'm currently awaiting something on ebay that's been posted without a tracking number, it's just life.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 01:12 pm
@singlesucks13,
It's possible that the sender did not send the game via a tracking service so there is no number to receive. (That is stupid on their part since you could claim to never have received the game even if you had, but anything to save a buck.)
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 03:48 pm
@singlesucks13,
If there isn't a tracking number yet, then the freight company hasn't picked it up yet. Maybe you live in a limited service area where a truck only goes into once a week. Or the truck is at capacity by the time it gets to the shipper and rolls over. Best to check with the shipper to see who the fright company is.
0 Replies