Hey! Is this just me?

gezzy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 02:00 am
Exactly. It was in the Ravens Realm that I had that problem and deleting my cookies solved everything. Don't forget to defragment regularly too because your computer needs it. If you haven't done it in a long time, it's gonna take well over an hour.
0 Replies

LarryBS

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 11:11 am
We touched on this in some other topic. I was having similar problems with my computer. I had the defrag to run automatically but unbeknownst to me it wasn't running. It would start, get to about 10%, then restart, over and over again - so my machine wasn't defragged for 3 or 4 months. I finally learned what the problem was and started doing defrags myself. The main problem was the screensaver was enabled while the defrag tried to run. Simply disabling it allows the defrag to run okay. I haven't had many problems since.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 11:16 am
I defrag routinely, but almost never delete cookies. So, last night I did both. And what should appear when I tried to enter a2k? PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. Judging by the date and time stamps on today's postings, my operations shut everybody out.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 11:17 am
Well that makes sense, roger, since you are the center of the universe and all...
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 11:32 am
That's very strange Roger!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 12:07 pm
Not really that strange, Gezzy, if you consider macsm's observation.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 07:19 pm
hmmmm!
0 Replies