I think I'm hacked!!

MissP

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 04:12 pm
Hey can someone PLEASE help me?????

Some random guy has recently hacked my hotmail account.. which I'm not too bothered about.. but I'm worried he's using "hot keys" or something similar..

The same person has also hacked a friend of mine on my MSN list, and has hacked him twice now! He seems to be doing it very easily, so it seems like he can see what is going on on our computers!!

Is there anyway u can find out what stuff he's managed to get installed on my computer or something? And then get rid of it?

I thought I had a firewall running, and that I was secure enough, obviously they've found a way!!

PLEASE help as soon as u can.. I'd really appreciate it!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 595 • Replies: 2
No top replies

profhig

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 03:41 pm
as far as i know it is not possible to hack a hotmail account. he may have hacked your computer and got your account sign in and password. go to hotmail and change your password. then change your sign in password on your computer. (if you haven't got one, do it now!) do not put any details anywhere on the internet. they are all accessable, if somebody has the time and resources. the first line of defence is you. if you have no blocking/checking programs installed, i will be happy to direct you to suitable sites. post back.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:23 pm
Your machine may be infected with yuckware. For an overview of what you can do, see these posts:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37026

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22552

When you've read through 'em and done the preliminaries, paste your HiJackThis log here, and we'll see what we can do.
0 Replies