Title of film - Introscene (I think) kid rides a donkey(or horse) to drive a wheel

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 08:03 am
There is a scene in a movie which I forgot the title of.
A kid(I think) rides a donkey (or horse) to drive a well(I think) the wheel is of similar type as the wheel of pain in Conan. For each lap the kid has to duck under a wooden thing that is part of the wheel constuction. He has a hat(I think) and looks grim. It looks like it is in some hot climate in the states or Mexico.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 703 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 1 Mar, 2019 08:19 am
@offlineandy,
I'm kind of sure it was a Spaghetti Western (unless my brain is pranking me ... though the "the wheel of pain in Conan" was an unnecessarily confusing red herring rather than a clarifier because I'm sure the two films are in completely different film periods/genres).

I'll rack my brain to pull the title forward ... if I can. Don't think Once Upon a Time in the West could be it... (only seen it once) ... or not???
0 Replies