Hi

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 02:54 pm
Droitwich Manor is renting out suites cheaply. I know a lord that manages it. I can put in a word for you.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 03:09 pm
Four Poster, full English breakfast and use of the horses at a very reasonable rate.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 10:05 pm
800 miles may or may not be sufficient. To some people, 50 miles is an insurmountable distance. To others, 1000 miles is a hop, skip and a jump. How much does she like to travel? (Or how much is she able to travel?) Is it far enough away that her trips would be very, very infrequent? If not, consider someplace even farther away. The objective is to prevent frequent contact.

I gotta admit, I do like the moat and drawbridge idea. Wink
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 07:38 am
Moat and a draw bridge ... hmmm...
( drawing up blue prints)

Actually.. I was thinking I would puchase a pack of attack dogs, train them with a dummy that has mil's scent.. you know, perfume, old socks, stuff an old hairbrush of hers in side of it... the works. :-)
Our little family pooches wont hurt a fly... well.. not a FLY per say.. heheheh
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 08:19 am
shewolfnm
shewolf, I know a police captain who could get you and your family in the witness protection program.

BBB
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 08:30 am
As a parting gift, buy your Mother in Law a chair.

PS...By the way, before you go, show her how to plug it in.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 10:19 am
Ooh, a parting shot....er, gift...what a good idea!

How about a truckload of manure on her driveway? After all, you've taken it from her for so long, you really should return it before you leave.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 06:27 pm
Laughing

Now thats a good idea !
She CLAIMS to be re doing her yard as it is... I could truly get away with that one. Just have it dumped on her yard. Nothing but poop. No mulch, no stones, just POOP!!! And smile and say.. " Oh, I didnt know the delivery drivers were going to do that. Im sorry... but I was just trying to help you with your yard work." Tip the delivery drivers to keep thier mouthes shut, and give her the most innocent smile I can muster.
Then laugh like a drunk witch on my way to the car.

Or... I can have her poop delivered in the port o potty she is going to spend a few days in .
Call it nostalgia
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 12:27 pm
Hey, it just so happens that I have tons of dog crap my neighbors dog deposits in our yard and you can have your truck guys stop by here and grab it on the way :-D

Good times :-D
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 05:12 am
Wow, are we supportive around here or what?!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 05:16 am
What are friends for ;-)
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 09:32 am
Nice to see that you have addressed everyone's concerns by posting, she. And sorry about your Gran, and for that other **** you're enduring.

This too shall pass.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 03:55 pm
Hi from up in Montreal !
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hi
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 09:40:54