Help with film title req

Don1

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 03:12 am
I saw a film a few years ago where a woman was being stalked and it turned out the guy was living inside the walls of her house. Anyone know what it's called. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 765 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Don1

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 03:13 am
I forgot to add it's not the Gary Busey one, "Hider in the house"
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 03:50 pm
I'm stumped -- sorry, Don1. I would have guessed the Busey flick.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 08:00 am
LW have you seen a film starring Sharon Stone called Scissors? My first thought was that it was that one but I haven't been able to find whether it is or not.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 08:07 am
Are you looking on imdb? Check the film you thought it was and ... oh heck, I'll do it for you.

Google imdb Hider in the House

Find the clickable Genre.... then click on MORE

and here are the other clickable words for Hider:

Plot Keywords for
Hider in the House (1989) (TV)
attic
dog
institution
matricide
patricide
voyeur

Maybe attic? or voyeur or something...

Not having seen any of the films you've mentioned (this is not my fave. genre), I can't help you much more. Good luck, Mr. Don1!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 08:20 am
Re: Help with film title req
Don1 wrote:
I saw a film a few years ago where a woman was being stalked and it turned out the guy was living inside the walls of her house.

Shocked Freaky.....
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 08:28 am
Yeah... it does sound freaky. (REmember that creepy film where there were little gremlin critters -- Not the Gremlins movie -- that lived below the basement and pulled the woman down. She disappeared but managed to get polaroid photos of them. That was creepy, too.

There are a bunch of movies listed under the keywords: Stalker, Stalking and Stalking-at-Night. You might want to try there, too.

http://www.imdb.com/Sections/Keywords/types_S
0 Replies

Raggedyaggie

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 08:43 am
Don:That makes me think of Midnight Lace (1960)with Rex Harrison and Doris Day. Harrison was the husband who made his wife Doris Day think someone else was stalking her.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 08:55 am
"Scissors" involves twin brothers, both played by Steve Railsback, one good, one evil and I don't think it has any plot element like you mention. I also did an IMDb search and couldn't find anything to match up besides "Hider in the House."
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 09:00 am
By off chance, could it be the other Sharon Stone lame thriller "Sliver?"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108162/

William Baldwin doesn't exactly live in the walls but he has hidden cameras all over the apartment building as I remember.

Maybe not what you're looking for.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 02:01 am
Thanks everybody for your efforts but I at least vaguely remember all the films that have been mentioned and I dont think any of them are the one.

Could be that my memory is playing tricks I suppose.
0 Replies

Valpower

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 05:52 pm
"Christina's House"

Within every wall of her home, someone--or something--has been watching. Soon thereafter mysterious murders beginning claiming its house guests....
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 06:39 am
Has anyone here seen "Through the eyes of a killer" the plot sounds right but I've had a look on IMDB and the cast dont ring any bells with me.

This is really nagging at me.
0 Replies