Lawless Britain

Don1

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 06:27 pm
In this country it is virtually unknown for the worst criminals to be sentenced to any kind of term of imprisonment that fits the crime.

The legal profession in Britain are the most incompetant people on earth, it is almost unknown for them to ever get anything right.

These two pieces of sh** will serve just 2 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4425913.stm

In this country as in other countries the vilest people in any society are irish itinerent travellers, this scum make their "living" mainly from cheating the elderly out of their life savings by doing "building work" which is a complete scam, jobs which should be billed at $50 are billed at anything from $2000 to whatever the elderly have in their account, in many cases their entire life savings, for nothing more than cleaning out a guttering.

There is no such creature as a didicoi that is honest, this scum should be "cleansed from our society"

Politicians say there is no solution to this problem, yes there is it's called "The final solution"

Rant Over, I will now take my antacid tablet
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 611 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 06:44 pm
when I was working in Ireland a few years ago, our partners were complaining about "travellers" and their scams on the elderly. Is the term "traveller" a PC term for Gypsy?
We have a lot of gypsie camps throughout Eastern US and they seem to congregate for the winter in South Carolina near Strom Thurmonds hometown of Edgefield. They are well known by police and FBI. They still manage to elude capture because they pick on the most defenseless of victims who often leave the entire crime unreported.

If it ever happened around here to our elderly neighbors, I guarantee, the travellers, or their trucks would never be found (by the authorities).
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 07:28 pm
If it ever happened around here to our elderly neighbors, I guarantee, the travellers, or their trucks would never be found (by the authorities).

I wish I lived in an enlightenened community farmerman like you do, but unfortunately I have to listen to these pricks in government telling us that we have to not only be tolerant of this f^%$£"* trash but we should welcome them into our communities even though wherever they go burglary, car theft, theft from cars goes up by 500% within the first f****** week of their arrival

Believe me there are a lot of pi**ed off men in Lancashire where I live and we won the war of the roses in hand to hand combat with axes.

Nobody in their right mind would F*** with a man from Lancashire

and yet we are told by our "betters" that ther is nothing that can be done about this "situation"

Well I'm only a heating engineer and I can solve it in ten minutes.
0 Replies