Confused on Religion! Need Insight

Alaph TAV

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 01:38 pm
@NumbFaint,
Leave religious rituals alone. Search for the truth. The truth is always known in the heart. You have to filter what mind thinks. Tempting thoughts are a great bondage. Adam and Eve were created aroung 4004 BC. The Great Flood happend around 2300 BC inwhich man had to start over. That leaves us with about 1700 years we know nothing about. God destoryed the earth because if was full of evil, 100% EVIL. God gave us a 2nd chance, because he otherwise stated that man had no chance. But to back up a bit here. God created Lucifer, who was a mighty angel. He grew prideful and took credit for the GLORY OF THE HOLY ONE. By Lucifer's transgressions he transformed himself into Satan the red dragon. Quick history tip: The term dinosaur was first used in 1842. Greek means (deinos) "terrible, powerful, wondrous" + σαῦρος (sauros) "lizard. Anciant cultures called them terms that translate to dragon. Satan was cast to earth, so we have our first dragon or dinosaur on earth. Satan convinced 1/3 of all angels to follow him ["The Secrets of Enoch" tells of 200 fallen angels]. They took flesh bodies and all took wives from the daughters of men. Giving birth to what the Bible terms "nephilim" who were giants in those times. These great beings turned against man, which lead to the first point that the satan could physically controll man. Satan assumed he was the greatest creation, but God, The Almighty ONE, never told him so. God has a plan for a family with freewilled beings that choose to follow his WILL(plan). God had this plan from before the precreation period. Satan hated God for this plan. See Gods PLAN is for you and I. We are to be his real sons and daughters. Satan brought sin into the world, God gave this sin its power when he issued the Laws of Moses. So all sin is punishable by death! But we know of Gods plan(WILL) for a family, and if ONE SIN is punishable by death than there will be nobody left for a family. He had a solution to this problem right out of the begining. All you have to do is Belive in this Will for your salvation. God Sent his Son, who was the ONE the bible foretold. It didn't mention him by name because it wasn't givin yet. His Son was to take all sins to the CROSS(Blood Sacrifice) to conquer this punishment of DEATH. This sacrifice was a legal transaction with the LAW of SIN and DEATH. It is Justification by FAITH. That this SON of GOD was slain willingly. If we belive that his blood covers your sin than you are now acceptable to GOD the FATHER who is spirit form. He gave you a visiable representative of his invisiable self. All religions are forms of worship of self. The worship of things done or made by mans hands cannot and will not save from this LAW. God gave you one thing that covers all needs, its his GRACE. IF you ask him he will reveal things to you. This Son we speak of, is the TRUTH. If it dosn't point to him than it is untrue in its own nature. The TRUTH is CHRIST JESUS and he is in the buisness of SAVING souls for this future family WILL. May GOD bless your journey and filter your ears and mind. May he make that curved road staright before you. May he reveal these truths to you and show the small door that leads to ETERNAL LIFE as the BODY OF CHRIST. AMEN and AMEN
neologist

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 09:28 pm
@Alaph TAV,
Welcome to the forum, Alaph.

Haven't seen this one for a long time. Some of the more knowledgeable posers have since died. How did you find it?
Setanta

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2009 09:38 pm
Well, Neo . . . you ain't dead. That's a good thing.
neologist

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 12:00 am
@Setanta,
Good seeing you again, Set.

My wife finally talked us into a dog. Part Cavalier Spaniel and Part Poodle. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed having a critter.
Eorl

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 10:17 pm
@neologist,
...a Cavaloodle Spoodle ?
JPB

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 07:13 am
@neologist,
It was nice reading some of Timber's old posts.
neologist

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 10:16 pm
@Eorl,
CavaPoo is what they call it.
Tobias Fleabitus is his name. Nicknamed Toby
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 10:18 pm
@JPB,
Timber had a fine way about him. I miss him.
0 Replies

Philis

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 03:04 am
@NumbFaint,
The creator of all things visible and invisible is the God of Israel. And he conceded that men have worshipped other gods for he has said , ""You shall have no other gods before me." It is a part of the 10 commandments. Deuteronomy 5:7, Old Testament.

But you have forsaken me and served other gods, so I will no longer save you.....Jud 10:13
Eternal god who is the only one with the power and desire to raise the dead for eternity makes it clear there is many other gods and some gods man sets up for himself and some man believes in just to tickle his ears.

Deuteronomy 4:24...clearly shows the world has many gods for the creator has said it himself.....For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Exodus 34:14......Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
Francis

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 03:10 am
@Philis,
Quote:
Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Quote:
There is only ONE GOD and Muhammed is his prophet

What else?
Philis

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 01:45 am
@Francis,
Francis, love U and think a person has to experience the spiritual side of Muhammed. Experience and intimate knowledge is everything. IF Muhammad is a prophet of God that is up to god to decide. I answer only from personal knowledge regarding my experiences.
Francis

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 02:50 am
@Philis,
Philis wrote:
and think a person has to experience the spiritual side of Muhammed

Like the guys that intentionaly crashed into the Twin Towers?

I think you are very confused about religion.

And about people and social interaction.

Your personal knowledge about other religions seems miniscule, let alone your experiences.

Btw, who is U?
Philis

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2009 01:42 am
@Francis,
ewwwwwwwww, goodbye forever to U
Francis

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2009 03:15 am
@Philis,
At this moment, nothing could be as sweet as that..
neologist

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2009 12:27 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

At this moment, nothing could be as sweet as that..
At least we agree on something
0 Replies