Should I contact her, or should I wait ?

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 09:16 am
So I met this girl a few months ago. We hit it off straight away, spent loads of time together and everything was going really well. She was going to LA in the new year for a month to get away and recharge. Obviously this was fine, we spoke about how amazing it was for her and about how we could continue and do loads of fun things when she gets back.

So the thing is she was dealing with some personal problems. . She also had a few very stressful work weeks were she was working 20 days straight. Around this time I could feel her slightly pulling away and getting a bit distant. The night before she went to LA, and me back home for Xmas. We went out, I could feel her being distant and distracted, and she apologizes said she had a lot to deal with but was trying. The night went on and we parted ways in a really positive and loving way. The next she txt me wishing me a safe trip.

So that was the last I heard from her. I sent a message on Christmas Day, just wishing her merry Xmas. A few days after that she posted a long message on social media talking about what she’d gone through this year, so again I just sent a nice positive message of support. But I never receive a response from either. I know that she needed to disconnect, and figure her stuff out. I also know that she like me, so maybe the emotion of both just got too much.

I’ve haven’t sent any messages or been in contact, and have just got on with life over the past few weeks. About 10 days ago she did like a pic I posted of myself on Insta (she’s actually never like any posted before. but I know not to read to much into that) Anyway I feel we’re in stalemate, following each other on Instagram I can see she is getting back to her strong fun self. She’ll be back in 10 days, and I was wondering if I should contact her up, casually something like I miss our friendship, hope your well etc or should I just leave it and let her contact me. ( knowing her I m also worried she may think that I m pissed off because she ghosted me, but I get life’s tough sometimes and don’t hold it against her)

Sorry for the essay

What do you guys reckon?

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 883 • Replies: 2

chai2

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 10:06 am
@Naples1276,
Of course reach out to her.

There’s no fail like not trying.
0 Replies

Dageron

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 10:17 am
@Naples1276,
Hello!

If you really think she might like you, I think you can send her a message. Not two, not three, ONE.

Personally, I will not send her things like "i miss your friendship", etc. because it might make you look like a needy. I would rather write something like, "Hey, it's been a long time! How are you? What do you think about have a drink together soon?", Or something like that (but I don't oblige you, do what seems the best according to you). If she ghosts you again, sorry for you but you will have to move on. Go out with your friends, with other people, do things you like, and so on. It will be better in this case than to waste your time on a girl who doesn't care. At best, she will recontact you by herself, and it will be up to you to see if you want to see her again or not. But you'll see after the message, and I hope the story between you and this girl can restart :-)

Well, I hope that what I wrote will help you in one way or another.

Good luck!
0 Replies