Joiny

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 07:00 pm
SNES, definately.
0 Replies

gunsniperz

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 06:40 pm
the basketball hoop
it's got a couple of games on it
Around the world, Horse, Regular B-ball, and tons of more. The best thing, it's virtual reality. Oh wait it is reality.
0 Replies

insanity man

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 03:04 pm
computer all the way with ps2 trailin close behind lol
0 Replies

mc awsome

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 10:18 am
well i say its the xbox but when the xbox 360 gets released that will be the best
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 10:03 am
insanity_man wrote:
computer all the way with ps2 trailin close behind lol

Well, a computer isn't really a console, is it?

If quality and quantity are to go by, then yes, the SNES would be the best console.

If by best, you mean quantity and a broader range of games for a broader target audience, then PS2, is probably the best.

The console with the best quality games would be Gamecube. It would also be the console with some of the most unique games.

The console with the best graphics and some of the most advanced gameplay would probably be Xbox.

Otherwise it's all up to preference.
0 Replies

Dark Monkey

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 11:43 pm
PCs are consoles and are the best for gaming because of the power you have behind a PC and the internet which can be used for regular updates, mods, help and multiplayer with more than 4 people.
0 Replies

AbleIIKnow wong

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 11:23 pm
Y'all are nuts to be sayin PC's a console. Is something I'd be sayin if it was 20 years ago. Now a days since techology can be incorporated with anything and like our foods which can be "spliced" to make something new... yes why the "mothaf... shut yo mouth" not be callin it a console.
0 Replies

Dark Monkey

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 02:47 am
Hmmmmmmmm
0 Replies

Levi

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 09:31 pm
Virtual Boy? Very Happy
0 Replies

maxpower hd

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 09:41 am
Best Console
I have both the PS2 and XBox. I like the XBox so much more that I have my PS2 disconnected. No comparison in my opinion.
0 Replies

AbleIIKnow wong

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 12:27 pm
What!? Really? Nah, we all have our opinions that's all it is. I mean maybe for Project Gotham/II I can see that. Still PS2 is better overall and there are certain games like the ones I mentioned above are what makes the XBox better.
0 Replies

Radical Edward

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 03:15 pm
It's a useless debate...
In fact, we shouldn't wonder which console is the best, as each gamer is different. It's a question of games before all.
I personally prefer the Nintendo game Cube, because I'm not really interested in sports or car games, so the PS2 and the Xbox are pretty useless for me... I prefer reflexion and adventure games (Zelda, Beyond Good and Evil, Eternal Darkness, Viewtifull Joe, Prince of Persia, etc...)
(And in terms of graphism and visual effects, the NGC is way much better, so... Razz )
0 Replies

AbleIIKnow wong

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 11:55 pm
Radical Edward wrote:
It's a useless debate...
In fact, we shouldn't wonder which console is the best, as each gamer is different. It's a question of games before all.
I personally prefer the Nintendo game Cube, because I'm not really interested in sports or car games, so the PS2 and the Xbox are pretty useless for me... I prefer reflexion and adventure games (Zelda, Beyond Good and Evil, Eternal Darkness, Viewtifull Joe, Prince of Persia, etc...)
(And in terms of graphism and visual effects, the NGC is way much better, so... Razz )

Yeah, GC is cool too, it depends on our taste though. I like GC games because it reminds us of the kid in us... while the PS2 is more adult based games... XBox I have no idea... what's disappointing is that they used Bruce Lee's name in vein to compare the "power" of the console in an article... very shameful.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 02:46 pm
I love my XBOX but nothing compares to the gameplay and the games of SNES. I love so many of those games, and better graphics/angles/controls would only take away from the overall fun effect I get from those games.
0 Replies

AbleIIKnow wong

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 08:55 am
Yeah, I guess I can see why people like their XBOXs too now. The graphics are like FMV (almost), killer stuff.

I saw this commercial for this game on PS2 (forgot what it was called) it has something to do with it being set in the graveyard, etc. Anyways the graphics of that game was cool too (unless all they did was play FMV clips of the game on the commercial).
0 Replies