Where In the World is Shewolf?

JPB

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 08:37 am
Bella, if you're out of touch for the rest of the week, does someone have a way to get in touch with you with an update?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 09:12 am
No, since I'd rather not give out my phone number. I will just have to wait and hope. Perhaps I can sneak on somewhere...I don't know where but....maybe.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 09:36 am
Bella, the Apple Store of your choice has tons of MACs on display where you can check your emails and the forum.
They even encourage you to try their new computers,
and no one will look over your shoulder. Most of my european
friends go there to check their messages when they're
traveling in the States.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 09:40 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Bella, the Apple Store of your choice has tons of MACs on display where you can check your emails and the forum.
They even encourage you to try their new computers,
and no one will look over your shoulder. Most of my european
friends go there to check their messages when they're
traveling in the States.

What a great idea! I keep hoping that the DSL people will come through and I will have service by Friday...but one can never tell...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 09:49 am
I love the Apple store idea! Gonna use that one. Always spend too much at Kinko's when I'm out of town -- and I'm a gen-you-wine Mac person now, so don't even have to feel guilty!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 10:05 am
Mac lovers of the world unite!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 07:59 pm
Dys - thank you!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 05:42 pm
Sorry I haven't been around. As for the letter, we can't remember her last name. Mac11? Anybody? I know her first name and will address it that way if necessary, but a last name would be much, much better. Sorry, from dim and dimmer.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 05:45 pm
If you have her phone number, you can do a reverse lookup for name and possibly address.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 05:46 pm
No, sorry Diane, I don't know shewolf's last name either.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 05:52 pm
I only have her cell #...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 06:02 pm
I wouldn't wait to find a last name.

Setanta occasionally writes to the dogs. The post office doesn't care.
I've got a magazine subscription that is held in their names Bailey Cleo.
The mag arrives.

Setanta's also sent letters addressed to one of my nicknames - no problem.

Get the address right, and the letter will get there.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 06:03 pm
Okay, Dys and Diane have her first name and address. You can do a property check online based on that, and it will give her last name (or the last name of her mother in law if the property is in her name... Am I remembering that right?) Anyways, you can do a property check by address and get the name of the person that owns the property.

There's also a way to do a reverse lookup to get the land line phone # associated with an address, but I don't have a link handy.

Mac has her cell #. Do you have her last name Mac and could you share it with Diane?

If so, with last name, address and cell phone, someone should be able to get up with her.

If all else fails... who lives closest driving distance? Would that be intrusive?

I'm just really worried, now.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 08:05 pm
This reverse people finder just worked with both my telephone and my address.

http://www.phonedirectorysearch.com/rev-add.htm
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 08:12 pm
doesn't work on cell phones Confused
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 08:32 pm
I can't find a free cell phone look up. They range from $30 to $60. If Dys/Diane have here address the above link should work.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 09:11 pm
squinney wrote:

If all else fails... who lives closest driving distance? Would that be intrusive?

I would suggest that only someone who has already met her in real life go to visit in person.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 06:04 am
Wow I can't believe she has been gone for two weeks now.... I am worried too!! Hope everything is ok.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 07:07 am
<hovering...>
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 07:16 am
<wringing hands>
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/01/2024 at 01:43:00