Where In the World is Shewolf?

Noddy24

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 04:43 pm
Shewolf--

Your bad luck is finished for 2006. Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 04:46 pm
Oh, scary!!!

Glad everyone's fine.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 05:06 pm
Whew! Glad she and you are both alright.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 05:16 pm
<breathing sigh of relief>

I'm glad you're okay.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 05:28 pm
shewolf,

i am in my fifties. do you realize that going thru this 2 years in a row is hard on me? Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 05:49 pm
She's home.

<relaxes visibly>
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 06:07 pm
Shewolf, just the thought of Bean falling made me almost sick to my stomach. That is the kind of thing that ages parents at least twenty years.

Hugs and kisses to all the shewolf kin, esp the Bean. Smooch!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 06:14 pm
sorry to hear about bean, but glad to see you back
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 06:18 pm
Glad you are back, shewolf.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 06:21 pm
Wow, what a scary time for you! I'm glad you and the Beanwolf are doing okay.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 06:46 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Shewolf--

Your bad luck is finished for 2006. Hold your dominion.

I wish I could explain how true that statement is , and show how much Im fighting to keep it that way.

Things have changed.
Dramatically. :-)

thanks everyone for your concern.
It feels good.

Beans fall was bad enough that she really couldnt move her head for a while.
I was concerned that she was going to have some permanent damage to her tendons in the back of her neck.
I cant imagine how much that hurt her. Just pushing on the back of my neck in the same spot, I can feel it in my head and ears.. Slamming my head into something??
oh jeezzee.. poor little girl.

But thankfully, nothing is broken and her tendons were only bruised.
We can live with that.
;-)

The scariest moment was when I watched her fall, got to her, and she didnt cry. Hell, she didnt move.
I think my heart dropped. I felt like I was going to puke, and the world just swam under me. I know it was a bad fall because most of the kids and parents in the play area just stopped.
The real hard part was that I wasnt even 2 feet from her.

She was taking a step back to turn around and get into the tube slide and her foot missed the platform.
She slid backwards into the splits slidding between the metal bars of the c shaped ladder. It is like the monkey bars, only bent in half to climb up on .
I could HEAR the ring of the bars when her head hit it and I remember thinking.. ohh ,, poor baby. That had to hurt.. but she didnt cry.

Scared me. I thought... well.. I thought alot of terrible things..
But good thing is that she is ok.

Even better , with a later explination, we are closer to having a house today. Very Happy
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 06:54 pm
Yippee! about the house

Tears about the scary fall last week...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 06:55 pm
Wolves nor witches are cavers iners. <smile>

Glad you and the bean are okay.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:05 pm
Whoa, that is scary. I'm glad the lil Bean is okay. Poor lil girl! Good thing she's got you to spoil her like crazy. Smile

Good stuff, about the house. Take care. Give yourself a few extra luxuries. Sounds like you could use a day at the spa!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 07:11 pm
glad things are on the mend
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 08:14 pm
Poor baby - what a fall, I'm hearing the ring myself. Sheesh.

Did you have to take her to the ER?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 08:28 pm
That fall is scary to even hear about. And yet you want her to not be timid. I was raised as a timid girl, influenced by my mom, who I understand was timid, all these years later.

It's also scary to me to hear about as a land architect. We design playgrounds, or some of us do. I've only designed a couple, quite a while ago. Anyway, you bet your bippy that one's errors and omissions insurance rates go up if you admit to designing playgrounds.

Anyway, whew, I am glad our Bean is fine, and very glad to hear about a maybe house.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 11:11 pm
Children under 10 years old have great resilience and markable ability to recover from tremendous traumas and injury.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 11:20 pm
Still, one doesn't want the brain flinging about all that often. I am very glad this turned out to be innocuous.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 12:07 am
Glad you're back, sorry to hear about Bean, good that's not so worse ... and hoping all worked fine with the house!

(Was it a public playground?)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 04:14:52