izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 10:00 am
@Ponderer,
We all understood the analogy, it's not difficult. It's not a very good analogy in that it makes God look like a bloody idiot who doesn't realise that the door can be left open.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 10:02 am
@Ponderer,
Ponderer wrote:

Give me a quote that you claim to be a superior attitude.

Ponderer wrote:

Sorry, man. I couldn't help laughing at "hostile". *laughs again*
Ponderer

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 10:26 am
@izzythepush,
OK. I see what you mean. I have to tell you now that your very user name, to me, because of the things you have written to me, makes me think that your game is pushing people's buttons, to provoke them to anger. I admit that you did that in the past by agreeing with and advocating for someone who got the idea (from nowhere) that I and others were really the same person with multiple accounts. But this time you have not affected my blood pressure one point. Perhaps you thought that quoting scripture (specically "And whoever shall say " Thou fool" shall be in danger of hellfire") is a superior attitude. I was just telling you what the Bible says. If someone tells me what a book about electromagnetics says, I only think he knows more about the subject.
You attributed a trait (hostility) to me that was not correct. If laughing is a superior attitude to being upset, then yes, I had a superior attitude.
chai2

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 10:45 am
@Ponderer,
Ponderer wrote:

If laughing is a superior attitude to being upset, then yes, I had a superior attitude.

then yeah, you have a superior attitude, because that is exactly what someone with an SA would do when they encounter something they can't answer, or get upset about.

Mostly though, you're just incredibly passive aggressive.
Ponderer

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 11:04 am
@chai2,
Can we settle for "passive defensive"?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 11:46 am
@Ponderer,
I know what the bloody Bible says. It doesn't say anything about crap analogies, and the correct response when someone points out their crappiness. You could have just accepted that it wasn't the best 'parable,' but no you started threatening hellfire and damnation like some **** eating Southern Baptist.

Izzy the Push is the name of one of the Nova mob from the works of William Burroughs.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 11:47 am
@Ponderer,
https://www.moretvicar.com/media/product/2014/04/30/76_8350_w300.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 11:56 am
Ponderer

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 01:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Like I said, I just wrote what is written. It is totally your decision to care or not what it says. I don't care to watch your video.
chai2

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 01:13 pm
@Ponderer,
Ponderer wrote:

Can we settle for "passive defensive"?

Nope.

Especially not in view of what I,ve just quoted.

You really don’t get it, do you? Or actually I’m pretty sure/certain you do and are just playing along.

There’s no reason for you to be defensive with me. I asked direct questions, and you avoid answering by supplying non answers and wanting others to just accept that.

You’re unable/unwilling to discuss back and forth like an adult, then pretend you’ve been wronged when the frustration level rises to the point of calling you out.

You’re just having a grand old time.

So now I directly put out my question again, which again you chose to ignore. So interest level is now nil for me.

Have fun being coy, confusedly hurt, and determinedly dense.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 01:27 pm
@Ponderer,
I didn't post the video for your benefit, it's for those who have a sense of humour.

You didn't just write was is written you chose something specifically to insult.

Now you can carry on playing let's pretend and generally acting like a dick or you could grow up.
Ponderer

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 01:49 pm
@chai2,
I just can't handle how you go on and on. I don't even read what you write.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 02:01 pm
@izzythepush,
I realize that most of your posts are for your followers. Y'all go ahead. Know that if you write to me, I have no reason to read it.
I love you, brother. It's sad that you will probably live the rest of your life and die with a hateful heart. This thread is about bullying. If someone types in bullying, there is a link to it. You have shown what on-line bullying is and I have shown what it is like to not be affectected by bullying.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 02:05 pm
@Ponderer,
Oh the irony.

The Demiurge, Archons, and the Light of Gnosis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A6Kbf-ocWk&t=3s

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 02:31 pm
@Ponderer,
Don't be such a prima donna. You were pontificating and I called you out on it.

Online bullying is something else entirely, it's serious, and you're belittling the very real suffering of victims.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 02:33 pm
I was wrong. Bullying is about an individual or group of people "with more power" ...cause harm..."
You have no power against me and you have done me no harm.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 02:49 pm
@Ponderer,
Exactly, now have a nice cup of tea and a bit of a lie down and you'll be right as ninepence in no time at all.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 06:17 am
@Ponderer,
Ponderer wrote:

I admit that you did that in the past by agreeing with and advocating for someone who got the idea (from nowhere) that I and others were really the same person with multiple accounts.

That rings a vague bell, but the idea wouldn't have come from nowhere. People have come on here with multiple accounts quite a bit, and there's usually quite a lot of similarities in the posts. That's probably what happened when you were accused of having sockpuppets. I wouldn't have agreed with it if I'd not thought that was the case.

I don't have hate in my heart. That's just you trying to avoid the real reason people have taken issue with some of your posts. If everyone just hates it's their problem so you don't have to do anything about your inability to answer a straight question or your hostility to those who challenge what you're saying.

You're way too crotchety for someone who's full of love for all mankind.
0 Replies