writing 52

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 01:32 pm
Jason was sitting in front of the fireplace, like the musk ox. He said while touching his horrible muscles,

- " But, I think he is".

The Major said while squeezing his moustache,

- " I also think he is".

-" Oh please, don't be rediculous". The blond girl said it in exasperation. She kept turning around as if she wanted to buy a car, and said,

- " He isn't him, you must be blinded".

" Mida, is that you? "

It was more than obvious that my figure had confused them. The couple discussed about me. Jason thought I was Mida, but he couldn't make sure." I have this weird look that reminds everybody with everything", I said to myself. Once, Colby the Jewish wizard saw that I looked like Edgar Allan Poe, while Jason saw that I was Mida.

Would I pretend to be Mida? I had no chance, because I knew nothing about him. I didn't know if he was a devil or a human being.

The Major said in a sagacious accent,

- " Remember the prophecy; they would all come back even if they forgot that they are one of you. Maybe he is Mida, but he doesn't know that ".

Jason said while holding his fist,

- " The house call is stronger than the will. He is playing the same instinct that controls birds migration".

Here, the old staid man said impatiently,

-" Stop this nonsense, then what would tell that he is one of us, and not a passerby. Don't leave matters floating to this extent ".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 516 • Replies: 0
No top replies