English bulldog bites off Scottish man’s peanut butter smeared genitals

vikorr

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 03:30 pm
https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/english-bulldog-bites-off-scottish-mans-peanut-butter-smeared-genitals/news-story/8b63718ca68265bffdecbf27b71593b8

Quote:
English bulldog bites off Scottish man’s peanut butter smeared genitals

AN ENGLISH bulldog has been euthanased after biting off his Scottish owner’s testicles, which had been coated in peanut butter.

The 22-year-old man, who has not been named, was found fully clothed and lying in a pool of blood in his Haddington, East Lothian, apartment. He was rushed to hospital where he was put in an induced coma for several days.

He returned to consciousness and co-operated with police.

Authorities say nobody else had been in the apartment at the time of the attack.

The dog, named ‘Biggie’ after gangster rapper Biggie Smalls, was found covered in his owner’s blood.

“Inquiries are continuing to establish how a 22-year-old man sustained significant injury to his groin area,” a Scottish police spokesperson said.
The stupidity of some people. What exactly did he picture in his mind was going to happen, before he smeared his nuts in peanut butter and said 'Here Fido !'

Poor dog.

Maybe it was for the best. Could you imagine the owner arriving home each day and his dog looking at him going 'you got any more dad?'
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 1,248 • Replies: 9

fresco

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 03:36 pm
@vikorr,
Revenge for Bollockburn ...sorry, I mean Bannockburn ?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 03:47 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

What exactly did he picture in his mind was going to happen, before he smeared his nuts in peanut butter and said 'Here Fido !'

Well, I think we all have a pretty good idea of what he Thought was going to happen.

For all we know, this wasn’t the first time, and Biggie just got over enthusiastic this time.

I’ll bet as we speak someone is getting his nuts licked right now by a more more reasonable breed like a cocker spaniel or golden retriever. They were bred to have gentle mouths.
chai2

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 03:49 pm
@chai2,
I said cocker.
roger

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 04:27 pm
@chai2,
reeePORTED!
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 04:52 pm
@roger,
I bet there's boys in Scottish pubs tonight saying ''Och, he shuda noo better to nay trust the English''
izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2018 03:57 am
@chai2,
It's like the old joke about a patron looking down at the pub's dog licking its bollocks and saying, 'I wish I could do that,' only to be told that if he gives the dog a bone it might let him.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2018 03:59 am
English bulldog doesn't sound right, we never played that at school. It was, 'British bulldog one two three...'
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2018 10:02 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

I bet there's boys in Scottish pubs tonight saying ''Och, he shuda noo better to nay trust the English''

Thank you, I gave a hearty chuckle at that.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2018 07:47 am
@McGentrix,
True story. Smile
0 Replies