Jebus gaming from youtube finding over 200 games in Gamestop dumpster real or fake??

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 10:48 am
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4NhKc29hNM

He said the reason is Gamestop is getting rid of PS3 and 360 stuff
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,392 • Replies: 7
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:01 am
@singlesucks13,
You've been here for three years... and you still haven't figured that you're the only one here who follows dumpster diving on Youtube yet you still think people will either confirm or deny your suspicions on this Youtube gaming channel?

I guess it's useless to remind you that you need to work on your self perspective and personal priorities regarding this particular pointless obsession. What is your endgame of proving this Youtube creator's legitimacy in his claims on his channel? This isn't life or death and it ain't helping your personal problems in any stretch of the imagination.
singlesucks13

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:10 am
@tsarstepan,
This is a different youtuber. I watch these channels because I dumpster dive but dont find stuff like this
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:29 am
@singlesucks13,
Different youtuber but the same point remains. I'm assuming that most of your personal attempts come up with ... not much (at least in terms with Gamestop)?
singlesucks13

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:59 am
@tsarstepan,
Havent found anything at Gamestop since April.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 12:27 pm
@singlesucks13,
Taken your word at face value, no one can say you're not persistent. They can however say... you're wasting a ton of time and too much risk of self-injury and crippling infections. Have you had your tetanus shots updated? [Despite my snarky posting history... this one is genuine.]
singlesucks13

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 12:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
I got my shot in August and I dont climb in dumpster I use one of those grabbers
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 12:35 pm
@singlesucks13,
I guess more power to you then. Good luck on your dumpster endeavors and stay out of trouble.
0 Replies