Who killed Marilyn Sheppard???

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 12:35 pm
Who killed Marilyn Sheppard??

There are many suspects and have been 2 trials and a civil trial. I think Sam did it, but I want your opinion.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,261 • Replies: 8
No top replies

lefty06

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 12:39 pm
I think Sam did it too. Too many unanswered questions plus he refused a lie detector test. But really, nobody knows for sure
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 12:42 pm
We will never know the truth, but research Richard Eberling

here's a start,

http://www.courttv.com/archive/trials/sheppard/profile_eberling.html
0 Replies

chsshooter99

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 12:37 pm
Yah we are doing a mock trial at school(starting tommorrow, the 23)and we have Eberling as the defendent. I am on the defense and i am playing the part of Gregg McCrary(violent crime anaylis). From what I have seen from this evidence and others is that Sam knew about it or did it. If Eberling did do it, I don't think that we can convict him.
0 Replies

chsshooter99

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 12:38 pm
Yah we are doing a mock trial at school(starting tommorrow, the 23)and we have Eberling as the defendent. I am on the defense and i am playing the part of Gregg McCrary(violent crime anaylis). From what I have seen from this evidence and others is that Sam knew about it or did it. If Eberling did do it, I don't think that we can convict him.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 08:07 am
chsshooter99 wrote:

Clarence Darrow couldn't convict this man on the available evidence, just give it your best shot Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 08:11 am
I don't think hubby did it.
0 Replies

chsshooter99

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 12:35 pm
We had our trial and he was found not guilty. I played the part of Gregg McCrary, an FBI agent, and had a ten minute testimony (the trial only lasted 90 min.) The other 2 classes had a hung jury.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 01:04 pm
The case in question is a bit like "who was Jack the ripper?" or did Lizzie Borden give her father forty whacks, and when she saw what she had done did she give her mother forty one?

We'll never know.

Look at it this way kiddo, you didn't find an answer in this case, but neither did anyone else. You did as well as they did, and they weren't schoolkids Very Happy
0 Replies