Kung Fu Hustle/Sin City

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 05:58 am
Saw Million Dollar Baby at the cinema last night(such a saaad film)
There were trailers before of Kung Fu Hustle and Sin City, they both looked soooo good, really modern, just wondered if you guys had seen either of them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 835 • Replies: 9
No top replies

panzade

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:01 am
Sin City opens April 1st. I don't care for Willis much but the style looks scrumptious.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:07 am
Ive been a fan of Bruce since his Moonlighting days.In fact I believe he is the first person I fancied!
Cant believe he is gona be 50 soon!
0 Replies

BBK

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:37 am
Sin City looks very cool, i hope the whole movies is good and hope Rodrigues did a better job on this one than in Once upon a time in mx
0 Replies

thiefoflight

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 02:07 pm
I saw KUNG FU HUSTLE. It is great! I saw the Asian
DVD and hope they don't change it for release over here like they did SHAOLIN SOCCER which is also a Stephen Chow film .
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 03:17 am
It looks amazing!1It incorporates 2 of my favourite things,the chinese and Victorians!!
Does it have subtitles?
0 Replies

thiefoflight

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 09:29 am
Yes it does. It has one of the greatest chase scenes
I've ever seen . I've been trying to see all of Stephen Chow's films and so far I think Kung-fu Hustle is my favorite.
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 02:22 pm
I can't wait for Sin City. The cast is full of total rock stars like Bruce Willis and Nick Stahl - two of my fave male actors.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 03:59 am
Oh my god!! I saw Kung Fu Hustle last night and I was blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was like nothing Id ever seen before, like being in a different world.
The humour was great, action was amazing and the ideas they came up with seemed saturated in chinese mythology which I loved.
0 Replies

Julius

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 09:29 am
material girl wrote:
Oh my god!! I saw Kung Fu Hustle last night and I was blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was like nothing Id ever seen before, like being in a different world.
The humour was great, action was amazing and the ideas they came up with seemed saturated in chinese mythology which I loved.

If you enjoyed it that much you should honestly watch Shaolin Soccer, which is also a great film.
0 Replies