[closed]Topics without a place to land

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 06:43 pm
Well, and me, I'd put that into a Land Design-Planning-Architecture-Building & Engineering forum, or Land Use forum; it is similar to some of the links I've been putting on WA2K radio every so often, usually from the ArchNewsNow.com site; these sometimes highlight designing for various reasons/populations.

(Anyone notice the article on landscape architecture in the NYTimes and Washington Post this weekend? - the New York MOMA finally did a land reclamation exhibit featuring land arch firms.)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 06:45 pm
shewolf started a topic on this, don't remember where she put it, will be back with a link. would love to get everyone's take.

I'd forgotten to follow up, some letters to the editor in the NYT on their article had me seeing red.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 06:47 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=47954
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 06:57 pm
thanks, soz - just put a sticky on the page

(still seems like the wrong forum - human interest to me means stuff like toddler with 4 thumbs - freakish stuff)
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:02 pm
One of the features that I loved on Abuzz, was the ability to place a thread in multiple categories. There are some topics that really can be appropriate in more than one place. I think that there are many members who look for threads on certain subjects, and if they are not in the subject for which they are looking, it is passed by.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:04 pm
True - finding tsunami news in politics was a bit startling to me earlier.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 07:14 pm
Link to the land reclamation - design article
0 Replies