Sorta "what was old is new again", huh, rog? Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 11:06 pm
I been asking for a long time to get my pm's turned back on. Sad
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 11:39 am
Well Godspeed Husker, if you are able to crack the code maybe you can clue me in. I have had correspondence with the webmaster but I still don't know how to return to a state of grace. I do, however, give the webmaster a lot of credit for going to the trouble to create a forum and the forum owner has every right in the world to create whatever rules and restrictions they/he/she deem necessary. With all due respect to the webmaster, I don't believe that every question regarding the site can only be handled by the help desk, I think it is healthy to float ideas that may be examined by everyone on the forum, and comments made. I hope everyone appreciates how much work goes into managing a forum like this. But, again, I do not run the forum, so my opinion is not really relevant.

For those folks who asked about the "box", I think it's SeattleBuzz that provides that option. But like I said before, I come to these forums if I have a question to ask, or if I think I can contribute to someone else's thread. This isn't my livelihood, merely a pastime.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 01:55 pm
roger
Thanks for the explanation.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 09:15 pm
You've heard of virtual RAM (random access memory) that acts like ram but isn't); you've heard of virtual disk that is really ram acting like a hard disk. I have just presented you with the virtual explanation.
0 Replies