Magic The Gatherinc card values

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 08:59 am
I'm not sure which category this topic goes into, I just thought video games were the closes thing. My question is this:

I have a lot of Magic the Gathering cards and I want to sell them. How can I find out if I have any valuable ones?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,776 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Hammy

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 01:12 pm
Magazines
Scrye, Inquest, and web sites online are probably your best bet, if there are any in particular I may be able to help you.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 03:25 pm
Scrye and Inquest? I'll have to look that up, I'm not even sure what they are, ha ha. Thank you.

I have about 250 cards, so I have no idea what to look for. I bought them for the art, and I never expected them to be worth much, but looking on ebay, some of them really are.
0 Replies

LordoftheLeftHand

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 12:25 pm
Here is a website that has some prices, but they are kinda general. Should be a good starting point.

http://www.essentialmagic.com/

Good Luck!
LLH
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 01:17 pm
These are worth money? An old boyfriend of mine used to play this game.....i should have stole the cards while I could......
0 Replies

coachryan

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 11:43 am
My brother died about a year ago and left behind a whole bunch of these cards. We (my parents and I) haven't gotten to the point of even emptying his room yet, but I knew there was a market for those, and wondered how much they were worth...

yeah I'm a vulture... Razz
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 01:02 pm
Coachryan--

Tidying an estate is not being a vulture.
0 Replies