Extraterrestrials created the pyramids?

Xnesis

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:23 am
I've heard of this theory many times, that Aliens could've possibly created the pyramids. This is just one site of many that hosts "Evidence" and arguments for it. I personally, I believe it is entirely possible, it's hard to know if it's what I truly believe cause my whole life I've thought different. Yet I think, that i think, that I think this is true. Laughing Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,714 • Replies: 35
No top replies

material girl

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:30 am
It wouldnt surprise me.
Look at paintings from the medievally times.
If you look closely at the sky in some of them you will see things that you just assume to be clouds.But, if you look closer they are in the classic ufo shape and they are in rows, not whispy and random like we know clouds!

I dont know of a specific link but if you type 'paintings ufo clouds' in google Im sure something will come up.

I reckon ET's have been around for years.I wish they would make themselves known.It would be so coool!
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:31 am
Welcome to A2K.

The posibillity that aliens created the pyramids cannot be dismissed. On the discoverychannel a few years back there was a program called "quest for the lost civilisation". It was about ancient structures around the world. This program does not support the alien theory, but it shows clearly that the modern historical explanation on the pyramids is just wrong.

The pyramids are remnants of a great and advanced civilisation. That much is certain. Evidence has been found that suggest that these civilisations had technology for building aircrafts. Great gliders that could carry enormous weights. They also had electricity according to some scholars.

I haven't made up my mind on who I believe built the pyramids. What I have made my mind up about is that whoever built them were part of a civilisation far greater and more advanced than the one we're living in today.
0 Replies

val

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:49 am
Cyracuz

What? Do you mean that "Asterix and Cleopatra" is wrong? Don't you respect anything? Smile
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 05:58 am
No no! I respect Asterix and Cleopatra! It's just that the potions of Miraculix have a tendency to distort time perceptions. All dates in Asterix are therefore inaccurate. Smile Cleopatra might have been an alien... Smile

Btw, I heard that the real cleopatra, one of history's greatest temptresses was in fact short and not particularly pretty...
0 Replies

val

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 06:32 am
Cyracuz

Yes, but that nose, my friend ...
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 10:39 am
Re: Extraterrestrials created the pyramids?
Quote:
If you look closely at the sky in some of them you will see things that you just assume to be clouds.But, if you look closer they are in the classic ufo shape and they are in rows, not whispy and random like we know clouds!

I used to do medieval-style illumination so I'll comment on this. Much like modern cartooning art, a lot of medieval art relied heavily upon symbolism. Rather than drawing a tree by drawing each leaf in perspective, you can draw one by a brown square topped with green squiggly stuff and everyone will recognise it. Much the same way, why bother drawing the clouds carefully (which are unlikely to be an important part of the image) when you can draw some white circles that everyone will recognise?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 10:46 am
Good point antibuddha. Photographs and paintings are rarely adequate evidence in cases such as this.

The thing that interests me about all this is the supreme base of knowledge the builders must have had.

I found this link. Don't know how credible it is though. You'll have to copy and paste it, since I cant make them blue and funcional.

http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue5/ar5topten.html
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 10:57 am
Quite possibly and in addition they may have been our ancestors. That theory is a lot more plausable than the seven day one.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 11:00 am
au1929 wrote:
Quite possibly and in addition they may have been our ancestors. That theory is a lot more plausable than the seven day one.

More conceivable than seven days?

Perhaps...

But it really doesn't fit in with DNA evidence.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 11:01 am
Who? The aliens or the pyramids? Smile

Seriously, if aliens are our ancestors, then aren't WE the aliens?

Rolling Eyes Confused Shocked that loop was a little too short...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 11:11 am
Cyracuz
Haven't you heard illegal aliens eventually attain citizenship and are aliens no longer. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

drunkpunk

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 01:13 pm
theantibuddha wrote:
au1929 wrote:

More conceivable than seven days?

Perhaps...

But it really doesn't fit in with DNA evidence.

what do you mean by that. DNA evidence, if we truly are descended from an alien race, then in fact we would have the same DNA as them. i think that its plausible we are an addition to this planet since there is still no 100% link between modern man and his predecesors. i think that possibly an advanced civilization thrived on the planet and overwhelmed the competition(i.e cro-magnom man, how do you spell that?).

i also think that an extremely advanced race was inhabited the planet b/c, somewhere, i read about maps discovered that were thousands of years old that showed the earth extremely accurate with North and South America, and Antartica, continents discovered not that long ago.

but back to the whole, aliens built the pyramid, there is a show on sci-fi "stargate" which focus on that theory. its a fun show to watch sometimes. not that great, but i like it. it ties ancient mythologies into the show with the badguys representing egyptian mythology, the good guys representing norse mythology, and the "ancients" as they call them representing greek mythology. really a good show if you like that theory.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 01:26 pm
How about the theory that this is the second time around. The people on the planet had advanced to the level we have now arrived at. And as we maybe headed had a great war and wiped out most of civilization. Basically drove us back to the caves. Civilization with the few remnants started all over again. Boy that would make a good movie plot.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 01:35 pm
There's much we don't know yet about our world, so far, I keep an open mind towards any possibility.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 01:57 pm
drunkpunk wrote:
what do you mean by that. DNA evidence.

DNA is shared in common by all races on the earth. Humans are clearly from the same place as all other life on Earth. It's pretty obvious from the DNA.

Quote:
i think that its plausible we are an addition to this planet since there is still no 100% link between modern man and his predecesors.

This is what happens when the christians take evolution out of the american school system.

Quote:
(i.e cro-magnom man, how do you spell that?).

It's Cro-magnon.

Quote:
i read about maps discovered that were thousands of years old that showed the earth extremely accurate with North and South America, and Antartica, continents discovered not that long ago.

Dude, people lived in America... Think about it, seriously.

Quote:
but back to the whole, aliens built the pyramid, there is a show on sci-fi "stargate" which focus on that theory. its a fun show to watch sometimes. not that great,

Not that great? NOT THAT GREAT?! Stargate is so the best show on television.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 01:58 pm
I dunno about the Egiptian pyramids.

But about the Mexican ones...

Of course they were aliens!

http://www.portaldearte.cl/educacion/3_medio/img/latin_premex_tula.jpg

Notice their laser pistols. Wink

http://lah.ru/fotoarh/megalit/n-amerika/tula/atlantes.jpg
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 06:45 am
Good one baezer. Laughing

But what about this: Throught time there have always been tales of thirteen men.

I think there were thirteen survivors of atlantis according to the myth, and they spread out through the barbaric world to start new civilisations.

Odin and his twelve kings are believed to have existed too.

Jesus, of course, and his twelve diciples.

I'm sure there are many more, and I am also sure that they are interconnected somehow...
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:38 am
Fascinating guys, keep it coming, I will contribute as best I can.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:40 am
Well, this statues are named "Los Atlantes de Tula": the Tula Atlantians.
0 Replies