Need help on

Seed

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 11:49 am
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you out there know any links to legit drunk driving statistics? im trying to put together something for thie forum im on that has a bunch of underage and college age drinkers. some help would be greatly appreicated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,558 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Francis

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 11:56 am
Take a look here
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 11:57 am
Hi Seed, off the top of my head, I'l bet MADD, Mothers Against Drunk Driving would have a few stats, if not all of them. Google.

Good luck me dear :-)
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 12:00 pm
i was looking up stuff and MADD came up on the list then i saw where not all their stats were true... it was odd.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 05:29 pm
Seed wrote:
i was looking up stuff and MADD came up on the list then i saw where not all their stats were true... it was odd.

That is odd. How does one tell whose stats are correct. An unbiased source is needed.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 06:43 pm
lol yea i know.. but who knows.. this is the internet... i got what i needed and i posted my little soap box preach... thanks for the help
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 07:23 pm
What's wrong with fatalities related to underage drinking? Strengthens the gene pool by culling the especially stupid. YAY NATURAL SELECTION!! YAY!!!

Sorry, i don't mean that. Just have had to deal with too many irritating uni students over the past few weeks. GGrrrrrrr. Gggggrrrrrrrrr to them all. and Grrrrr to all of you in advance. Gggrrrrrr
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 07:28 pm
The following link seems to be a good resource for "underage drinking and death." http://www.highbeam.com/library/doc0.asp?docid=1G1:119206119&refid=ink_tptd_np&skeyword=&teaser=
0 Replies

Heliotrope

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 04:21 pm
paulaj wrote:
That is odd. How does one tell whose stats are correct. An unbiased source is needed.

Easy :
You don't.
No source is unbiased.
You just have to find something that's acceptable to your own way of thinking.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:20 pm
Alternatively, you could just get high and stop caring , which is ultimately a lot more entertaining and less stressful than wasting significant amounts of time trying to justify your own biases.
0 Replies

roue95

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 06:49 am
I believe these to be valid links, hope it helps out. Good luck

Megalaw
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 03:49 pm
Hey, hi, Paula! I see that you finally got an avatar! Nice!! :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies