Want to Get into Boxing

Json 23

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 01:54 am
Hey, Yeah im 15 and i have really developed an interest for boxing. I am going to start taking boxing up, and i could use some help. So if you have any like, exercises, diets, training, anything useful, please let me know.

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 852 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 03:13 am
No you haven't. There'll be another Oscar-winning movie soon enough about another sport that doesn't involve brain damage - take that up.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 03:19 am
Amateur boxing is ok. I would say its an excellent sport for young people. It teaches self discipline, respect for others, physical fitness and it enables teenagers to work off some of that angst.

But prize fighting, so called professional boxing is a disgrace. The fighters are prostitutes and the promoters pimps.
0 Replies

Json 23

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 05:08 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
No you haven't. There'll be another Oscar-winning movie soon enough about another sport that doesn't involve brain damage - take that up.

Yeah thats right....my dad was a boxer for 20 somehting years,and he died last year, so i cant go to him for questions.
0 Replies