Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 02:23 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

You calling me gay?

At no point in the world have I done that...or even come close.

Where do you get this **** from?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 02:40 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Where do you get this **** from?

Where all **** comes from.

Every single post of his sounds like it's been pulled out of his arse.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 12:45 pm
@izzythepush,
It is irritating.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 08:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
"You would do well to visit a farm, Bulma. You will see that there are many cows...and usually only one bull.

Your work needs more cow."

You're basically saying the farm that I'm on has no cows, only bulls.

Ergo, you are totally calling me gay. I heard it, we all heard it.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2022 10:38 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Dear bulma, you have to making this stuff up. Your response to Frank's comment is so twistingly wrong I want to apologize FOR you. However, you seem to be the one who is constantly turning every topic into a "It's all about ME!!!" story, and I think this so-called fascination with yourself is done simply to keep people occupied with YOU. You are not entertaining, or engaging, you are a flat bore who people want to ignore......just because people ignore you it doesn't mean you have "won" anything, it's just that most of us have actual lives and not nearly the patience to satisfy every selfish whim you dream up. SufferingChrist-Almighty
izzythepush

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2022 02:26 am
@glitterbag,
It's attention seeking, he's just trying to get a reaction.

Everything he says is moronic, offensive or both.

What's the point in talking to something like that?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2022 04:12 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

"You would do well to visit a farm, Bulma. You will see that there are many cows...and usually only one bull.

Your work needs more cow."

You're basically saying the farm that I'm on has no cows, only bulls.

Ergo, you are totally calling me gay. I heard it, we all heard it.

You are an idiot. That is how I "call" someone something I think they are.

0 Replies

reb44

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 12:27 am
My version of the bible does not say th woman lost the baby, it says the baby was born prematurely and everyone was fine, so to say th bible speaks on abortion is incorrect. I believe that a woman has rights regarding pregnancy, the hard part is when is life created, because the forefathers wo wrote the constitution and the Bill of Rights stated we have the right to life. Roe V. Wade should neverr have been a constitutional issue because the framers did not mention it. they were very concerned about the Federal Government being to strong, so they purposefully left all things regarding our life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to the states. It is a shame that the womens movements and liberal politicians and judges put womens rights behind by over 50 years, They should have used this time getting a constitutional amendment passed and each state to legalize abortion rather than rely on a backdoor trick. Roe v Wade is not constitutional, abortion is not a federal issure it is a State issue as our framers intended.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 01:42 am
@reb44,
reb44 wrote:

My version of the bible does not say th woman lost the baby, it says the baby was born prematurely and everyone was fine, so to say th bible speaks on abortion is incorrect. I believe that a woman has rights regarding pregnancy, the hard part is when is life created, because the forefathers wo wrote the constitution and the Bill of Rights stated we have the right to life. Roe V. Wade should neverr have been a constitutional issue because the framers did not mention it. they were very concerned about the Federal Government being to strong, so they purposefully left all things regarding our life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to the states. It is a shame that the womens movements and liberal politicians and judges put womens rights behind by over 50 years, They should have used this time getting a constitutional amendment passed and each state to legalize abortion rather than rely on a backdoor trick. Roe v Wade is not constitutional, abortion is not a federal issure it is a State issue as our framers intended.

You have a right to your opinion.

I see the right to terminate a pregnancy occurring in a woman's own body as a federal issue. It is no more a state issue than whether or not a slave can be owned or whether or not a woman can vote.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 02:59 am
@reb44,
Quote:
they were very concerned about the Federal Government being to strong, so they purposefully left all things regarding our life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to the states.

But recognizing or extending a civil right is not a matter of a government being too strong – the denial or revocation of rights is.

Quote:
Roe v Wade is not constitutional, abortion is not a federal issure it is a State issue as our framers intended.

The federal government deals with many issues that weren't mentioned or even imagined by the framers.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 07:21 am
@hightor,
Leaving it to states isn't denial or revocation of rights.

Before Roe vs Wade, it was not a federal issue.

It never should have been a federal issue, either promoting it or forbidding it.

This is states rights issue. Texas should be allowed to forbid it, and California to go ahead with it.

The framers would be appalled by some of the things that you think are okay. It was a gross mistrial of justice that the country was forced to suffer under Roe vs Wade for years and years, comparable only to the Jim Crow laws.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 08:35 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Either women have body autonomy or they don't. Yes, this is a federal issue.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 09:00 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Are you saying slavery should have been left to the states, that Texas should have slavery if they want while California could forbid it? How about Jim Crow laws, some states could have them and some could not?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 09:04 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Leaving it to states isn't denial or revocation of rights.

Before Roe vs Wade, it was not a federal issue.

It never should have been a federal issue, either promoting it or forbidding it.

This is states rights issue. Texas should be allowed to forbid it, and California to go ahead with it.

The framers would be appalled by some of the things that you think are okay. It was a gross mistrial of justice that the country was forced to suffer under Roe vs Wade for years and years, comparable only to the Jim Crow laws.

Do you feel that way about slavery also? Should that be up to individual states?

Do you feel that way about a woman's right to vote? Should that be up to the individual states?
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 10:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
You're comparing the barbaric holding possession of other human beings eventually being banned, with the making a state right (some states can do it, some won't) the barbaric act of using a vacuum to rip apart a baby.

Fine, if you want to make that comparison, if you can't stand that some states don't allow abortion, then sure. Let's ban abortion everywhere.

Congratulations. You personally ruined abortion as a state right for everyone in the country.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 10:17 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

You're comparing the barbaric holding possession of other human beings eventually being banned, with the making a state right (some states can do it, some won't) the barbaric act of using a vacuum to rip apart a baby.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m74-vT0u98w[/youtube]

Fine, if you want to make that comparison, if you can't stand that some states don't allow abortion, then sure. Let's ban abortion everywhere.

Congratulations. You personally ruined abortion as a state right for everyone in the country.

You have got to be the most illogical poster in A2K.

I asked three questions...one about terminating a pregnancy...one about owning humans as slaves, and one about the right of women to vote.

Rather than answering the questions, you went ape ****.

Anyway, it is my opinion that the right of a woman to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body should be a right guaranteed nationally...just as the right of a woman to vote should be a right guaranteed nationally. And NO STATE OF OUR UNION should be allowed to make laws legalizing the ownership of humans as slaves.

Most polling shows that a HUGE majority of the people of America agree with that.
0 Replies

uNCLENELSON

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 12:28 pm
@The Anointed,
To every woman or man holding a discussion on abortion, here is a message from the womb
Keep your hands off my body. This message is from the child, unnamed, yet to be born. Keep your hands off my body. I dont give a crap whether you want me or like me, I have not firmed mu opinions about you. I did not volunteer to be here, I have not decided whether or not I want you as parents. I would, however, like to be given the CHOICE of life, It you decide to abandon me, I will survive. If yu decide you are not able to take care of another child, I will survive. But if you suction me out of the womb, tear me into tiny pieces, flush me down the commode, i will die withut even a fighting chance.
If death is you choice, I promise you this> I will haunt you, make you suffer depression, anxiety, bipolar, substance abuse and any other malady until you make amends to me.
For you have deeply wounded me, I entered the womb an innocent angel, Dodging forceps, suction cups, saline solution and the horror of those bloddied gloves on the hands of a woman God trained to save lives, poking and pulling me, strangling me, drowning me, turned me into a evil demon.
I have no pity on you. i will treat you, all of you, like the murderers you are. For you are a part of the holocause and I personally sentence you to life in prison.
STOP YOUR WHINING. Stop it this minute! I could have gone eye for an eye and sentenced you to death as you did unto me.
uNCLENELSON

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 12:31 pm
@Glennn,
Everyone has the right to chose BEFORE the pregnancy. That would also prevent STDs
0 Replies

uNCLENELSON

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 12:32 pm
@Glennn,
Make the decision BEFORE the pregnancy. Otherwise the conversation is about the body of a baby which sometimes happens to be female.
0 Replies

uNCLENELSON

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2022 12:34 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Stupid Mom
0 Replies