Which is the best trojan security?? ((Timberlandko, plz...))

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 04:16 am
I´ve got F-secure AV and my opinion is that it is much better then NAV because it detects and removes viruses much better with no annoying messages that this and this is disinfected now, but the problem that both of them have is that no one of them removes trojans like for example : "win.32.trojandropper", I get it pretty often when I´m downloading and the one that shares is totally infected with trojans and I can´t even count how many sites who is spreading trojans every time you´re surfing on the internet , but anyway, I wonder if someone knows which trojan security I should use so I don´t get infected sometimes when I´m just surfing on some sites and soon I want to know if it´s nessecary for example if it removes trojans that AV software doesn´t and if some security protect me from getting infected at the beginning an example that I´ve heard of is : trojan shield... so, if someone knows, just post a reply here. Razz Razz
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 632 • Replies: 0
No top replies