Of course I was skeptical at first

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 10:53 pm
but then I tired New UR Cold Water Detergent for a month and found it it totally removed both stench and stain of KaKa from my Republican Cloth Chinos. Yes friends Ultra Rove Cold Water Detertgent works miracles for the family wash. This consumer will now try, for an entire month, Deano Democratic Whitener on all my banded collar reverse striped shirts and toss them into my Liberatarian ANWAR Gas Dryer and check the natural preservation of all button-goose-down poly dehydrated cuffs. No advertising accepted so as to maintain the integrity of my results.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 725 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:19 am
Excellent commentary on the buttons. That damn velcro is way to clingy, attaches unpredictably, and ought to be outlawed. Except on men's billfolds, of course. I just love the way mine screams when I open it.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:53 am
Ah yes Roger, you must keep up to date with this Velcro issue and note that the EPA is proposing new regs to reduce noise polution caused by screaming Velcro, the National Automobile Manufacturers Association has added a rider mandating that all adolescent females currently dating adolscent males be required to wear bras with Velcro front-closing bras to reduce "fumbling embarrassment."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:56 am
Someone other then this liberal witch is using velcro?
how dare they.....
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 09:00 am
Velcro on a bra? Well, so much for sneaking something past mom and dad.
0 Replies