writing 48

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 12:43 pm
In my room, I shut the door, Reem.Then, I sat down at the table.I was looking at the two marvelous antiquities that I had.I took out my camera, and fitted it with the proper zoom lens.Then, I took some photos.

The necklace didn't have any special qualities.There were no inscriptions on its back, and no marks which indicated where it was made.But, I noticed an odd feature as I said.It was glowing whenever I touched it.For a try, I put it around my neck, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked really strange!

The instrument that was looking like an ebony wand was heavy.Obviously, it was made of a metal that I didn't know.A metal which had the touch of an ebony wood.I kept in tossing it between my fingers.I was looking for something that I'd be able to open, but I coudn't find anything.

Here, it struck my mind that I should save the necklace under my shirt, and hide the wand in my pocket.I had this feeling that was telling me that these things would be useful.

Now, what would I do?

I could try to climb down from my room's window, but I didn't have that much of nimbleness.Most often, I'd have my neck broken.In the movies, they tie bed sheets like a rope, and use it to slide down.I couldn't just understand from where they bring all that number of sheets.

The phone?

They weren't that stupid, but I could try.

So, it was like that, Reem; the active old man-Refa'at- climbed down to the first floor.He walked over to the phone.Where had they gone?!.It was impossible that they left the house.I knew that it was at least one in his room.

" Let it be, I'd try until I hear the voice that would advise me not to do ", I said to myself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 401 • Replies: 0
No top replies