Trump's trade war sank the stock market

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2018 08:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oh, I see.

So case managers who are on call 24/7 don't meet your criteria.

Glad to know the healthcare industry is not as important as your 128 country vacation.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2018 09:23 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I'm not sure we can expect any quick recovery even after Trump is replaced.

No, we can expect more of the same. Trump didn't get here by himself, he pointed out EXACTLY how this country is very wrong in its policies and its thinking.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Trump supporter but I'm not yours, either. There's many reasons why we're here. but you seem to think you're not part of the problem. Hell yes, YOU are. And you when finally come to grips that you're not any better or any worse than any Trumpster out there, maybe, just MAYBE we can overcome the issues before US. Not THEM, US. YOU included.

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2018 11:37 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
... I am not a Trump supporter but I'm not yours, either.
I'm not a politican nor do I seek followers. I just post personal opinions on topics that interest me.
farmerman

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2018 11:57 am
@cicerone imposter,
weve developed some kind of tribes CI. I wonder how far this **** will extend before we can get hold of Plump and shake sense into his fat head.
Congress needs to get a set, especially the GOP, they dont wanna piss off the Donald
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2018 12:09 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Congress needs to get a set, especially the GOP, they don't wanna piss off the Donald
That is the problem today, and I doubt congress will change their minds any time soon. We're stuck with Trump's divisive policies and rhetoric. Trump's approval rating is 44% and disapproval at 51% according to realclearpolitics. I believe that's pretty accurate, but I would think his approval rating would be much lower. What good has he done except create a trade war with his tariffs, and separating children from their parents at the border? How can those things be acceptable?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2018 08:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/31/investing/us-steel-aluminum-tariffs-response/index.html
0 Replies

visceral

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2018 11:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Moron, is too kind..this man was raised by nannies...so he never had the warm of love around him, and lets not forget a strict father who shipped him off to military school. Why would we expect him to have any feelings about anyone but himself. He makes decision on the mood he is in ..at that time of day.. and yet...there are these people, his base and the spineless repubs in congress that turn a deaf ear to all this chaos.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2018 11:00 am
@visceral,
It's obvious from the chaos he's created in the white house. https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-12-28/trumps-white-house-has-highest-turnover-rate-in-40-years
The turnover rate includes firings and resignations. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/02/28/white-house-departures-whos-been-fired-and-who-resigned/382984002/
0 Replies