writing 47

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2005 11:47 am
"There must be another room at least".And so, I entered it.I realised from the feminine atmosphere that it was the gorgeous wife's room.

" Sandra doesn't live here, and it's obvious that the two couple are separated ", I said to myself.

The first thing I did was to kneel down to see what was under the bed.Indeed, I found the ebony pen itself.So, that was an important sign, and had its meaning.

I opened the commode's drawer.I was looking for the amulet, but didn't find it.I searched the room, but I also didn't find anything odd."this is a lady's boudoir, no more, no less", I said.

I noticed that the two rooms were too tidy, and the beds were overly arranged.It was like nobody had slept in them!

Now that I had enough, I escaped from that place.I didn't dare to try another room, because I was so lucky untill that moment.But, I wouldn't be forever.

I was right.As I walked inside my room, I heard the sound of someone going upstairs.If I was a second late, he would've seen me.

Thank God...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 390 • Replies: 0
No top replies