TRANSITION CAMERA SHOT....

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 03:23 am
I realize there may be a proper name for this. Let me describe for you what is on my mind. We were walking the large white dog and the 17 month-old grandson when the child indicated he wanted to hold the cord. This involved giving him an plastic hand-grip to which was attached the cord. At that point, I envisioned a camera shot from just past the child's hand towards the dog. One could hear the voices and see the people from a point 18 inches off the ground.

As time progressed. the cord would appear higher; the voices change; the people and clothes change; a girl friend would appear and finally, the cord would point down to the dog who, in old age and bad health, had to be pulled in a wagon.

I wonder if you have an ideal for a shot? Then there are famous shots which have appeared in movies. Remember, Orson W. duplicating mirrows in Citizen Kane.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,242 • Replies: 1
No top replies

couzz

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2003 05:24 am
Enjoyed your very clever description. It would be hard to come up with one as good this early in the morning. It reminds me of a British film I saw once about a house and all the families that inhabited it over the years. Can't quite recall the title now. Possibly another A2Ker will give us the title.
0 Replies