@coldjoint,
Nope. I am just here for the comedy.
oralloy

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 04:41 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Do you see the humor now?

No.

If you think he is wrong about any of his facts, maybe the best response is to state why you believe he is wrong.

He is correct though about terrorist groups being a problem.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 04:41 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Nope. I am just here for the comedy.

You bought it here, enjoy yourself. Any answer on Islam? I did not think so.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 05:30 pm
@coldjoint,

He had the word "cakes" into his twitter handle (just to be cute). And he started to get tweets from enraged patriots about how his Muslim bakery (which was completely fictional, a part of their paranoid fantasies). So he played along and pretended he had a bakery.

They got more and more angry.

Quote:
You fund ISIS with your cakes you terrorist SCUM!!!

and ironically funny when someone posted.

Quote:
A Muslim bakery on our land... funded by our benefits. You couldn't make this up!!!

Which is funny because that is exactly what happened... they made this up.

You guys are funnier than you know.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 05:41 pm
@maxdancona,
One Muslim does not represent Islam. Islam is a collective. They are told what it is to be a good Muslim in the Koran. That is not a good thing for the unbeliever.

If you can find any good news for the non-Muslim in Islamic literature I would like to see it. Remember the faith is completed, Muslims can change nothing.

A sizable number of Muslims follow these instructions. And that is not funny. The theft in Minnesota is permissible under Sharia. And it is jihad advancing Islam with money.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 06:03 pm
@coldjoint,

Quote:
I don't like them putting chemicals in the water that turn the freakin' frogs gay!!!
coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 07:01 pm
@maxdancona,
That is sensationalism. You are not bright enough to see that? The real facts are disturbing and need attention. If you do not agree you are simply denying the fact you have an enemy that attacks every facet of your culture.

Like I said, it is all there.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 08:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That is sensationalism. You are not bright enough to see that? The real facts are disturbing and need attention.

Now I know you are pulling my leg. You can't be serious and say something this funny.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 08:16 pm
Quote:
Keith Ellison is angry, but not that the information was uncovered, but that it was reported.

Ellison, D-Minn., denounced the report and absurdly said remittances help in the fight against terrorist groups.

“Financial stability for the Somali people, both here and in Somalia, is one of our strongest protections against the terroristic threat posed by Al-Shabaab. We should be making it easier for our constituents to support their families — not impugning the community for it. Fox 9 should issue a thorough correction and apology for its irresponsible reporting.”

There are 10 open investigations and a number of closed cases, including convictions of fraudulent daycare centers operated by Somali fraudsters. A total of 13 centers have been closed so far. It’s cost Minnesota tens of millions of dollars and no one knows exactly how much.

Ellison is a Muslim with ties to CAIR and Palestinians. He is not laughing. He does not want people to know what Islam says. You don't seem to either.
http://www.independentsentinel.com/keith-ellison-angry-about-report-criticizing-fraudulent-somali-daycares/

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 08:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The real facts are disturbing and need attention

The facts about Islam, not tap water.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 08:25 pm
@coldjoint,
Obama was another angry Muslim.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 08:32 pm
@maxdancona,
There is a pair of anti-American weenies( one traitor). If you have any respect for either that is high comedy.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 08:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 3/4 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 4 large)
1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
3/4 cup canola oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract Glaze
4 ounces cream cheese, cubed and softened
2 cups sifted powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 to 2 Tbsp. milk

Step 1
Prepare Cake Batter: Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through.

Step 2
Stir together flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in eggs and next 4 ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Sprinkle 1 cup toasted pecans into a greased and floured 14-cup Bundt pan. Spoon batter over pecans.

Step 3
Bake at 350° for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack, and cool completely (about 2 hours).

Step 4
Prepare Glaze: Process cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and 1 Tbsp. milk in a food processor until well blended. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. milk, 1 tsp. at a time, processing until smooth. Immediately pour glaze over cooled cake, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup toasted pecans.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 09:03 pm
@maxdancona,
Why do you insist on trolling in this obvious way? You are not needed and have added absolutely nothing of substance.

Carry on, if you must, the comedy continues. Islam is a supremacist group kind of like the first KKK and a thousand times more dangerous. You are just a fool. You have more than proven that because you cannot dispute the facts about Islam, just troll.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 09:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Nothing of substance? I gave you a recipe for bundt cake.

The KKK was a group of American White Supremacists who loved guns, worshiped Jesus and tried to keep immigrants out of the US. They called themselves Patriots. I suppose you are trying to say that Muslims are patriotic Americans. That wasn't as funny as your other posts.

maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 09:30 pm
@coldjoint,
I am honestly curious ColdJoint. What do you have against the KKK? They were good, upstanding American citizens.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 09:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Islam is a supremacist, intolerant, violent, devious and sexist. If you can prove otherwise with Islamic literature, do it. If you can't, shut up and listen, or just go away.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 09:34 pm
@coldjoint,
You brought up the KKK. I want to know what you think was wrong with the KKK. They were right about guns. They were patriotic. They believed in strong borders. They wanted to protect the US from immigrants. They strongly supported gun laws. They wanted to to make sure that only the correct people could vote. They believed that the national language should be English.

Why are you disparaging the KKK?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 09:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I am honestly curious ColdJoint. What do you have against the KKK?

You don't have an honest bone is your body, besides your obvious lack of a spine. I will not respond because you will take any answer and create a lie about what I said. No cigar.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 09:35 pm
@coldjoint,
I accept your apology.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Assimilation?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.63 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 06:38:01