If you're the most uglist woman in the world with the attractness level of hideous are you able to?

Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 10:48 pm
Still get a boyfriend?

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 11:24 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
You need to work on your grammar.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 11:39 pm
@InfraBlue,
What does that have to to do with it?
hightor

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 05:22 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
If you sound like an ignorant person you will be even less attractive.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 06:01 am
@hightor,
How do I find a boyfriend if I'm the most uglist woman in the world what the attractness level of hideous?
hightor

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 07:10 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
You need to work on your grammar.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 07:46 am
Ever since you joined this forum in October of 2017, every single one of your topics has been "Oh poor me, nobody finds me attractive". And you have been given the same advice every single time (a recap) -
  • Ask guys out yourself
  • Talk to people and be approachable
  • Don't stay home and sulk
  • Go out where there are people
  • Cultivate interests and start looking for specifics in men because most of them aren't looking for a woman, any woman. So you shouldn't be looking for a man, any man, which is a set of people that includes Donald Trump, George Clooney, Lenny Kravitz, Kim Jong Un, Elton John, Jim Parsons and more. Have some standards
  • Volunteer and spend time with those who are less fortunate than you are and get some damned perspective
  • Enhance your own self-esteem because looking desperate turns pretty much everyone off so
  • Get some therapy and learn to love yourself
But, as has happened several times before, you won't listen to a word anyone says. And then you'll post yet another missive about how no one ever talks to you and asks you out.

So I'll save everyone the trouble and just post a video. Enjoy Linda Ronstadt.

maxdancona

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 08:43 am
Does anyone else find it amusing that after all the able2know feminist outrage over incels, the only incel posting on able2know is female?
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 12:45 pm
@jespah,
I stopped for a while and now I'm back.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 07:12 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm not a feminist.
jespah

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 05:56 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
And that's what you got from what I wrote?

Ooooookkkaaaayyyyyyy
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 06:01 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
TheColorfulGirl wrote:

I'm not a feminist.

Maybe you should be. It's highly unlikely you are the ugliest woman in the world. That hypothetical award probably would go to some morally repugnant, hypocritical conservative who happens to be missing both eyes, a nose, all her teeth, both her ears, and is completely eyebrowless and bald.

Part of being a feminist is acknowledging you need and actually accepting mental health counseling. That level of self-hatred and its obvious Body dysmorphic disorder isn't going to go away on its own.
0 Replies