How do you find a boyfriend easily if you don't always know what to talk about?

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 12:56 pm

Sturgis

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 02:30 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
You see a guy you find attractive or who you have heard talking about something, you ask if he would like to go for coffee or tea or maybe a malted. If he says 'sure' then go and talk about whatever is swirlng around in your brain. Conversation will either develop or you will both realize you are not a good match and then you try the same with another guy. Eventually, you will likely find the right fit.
0 Replies

seac

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 04:44 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
Stay on the quiet side. Let the guy bring up a topic and then say what you know about it. I can't stand it when a girl rambles about her self interests. Makes me want to walk away.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 04:03 pm
It has been suggested to you SEVERAL times to join a club or group where the members have the same interest as you do. Then you have something to talk about. Simple as that.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2017 05:13 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
TheColorfulGirl wrote:

"Easily" isn't likely to happen, especially if you don't feel comfortable.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2017 06:04 am
The "Related Topics" list at the bottom of the page shows eleven similar topics started by the same member since mid-October. I doubt that any answer will be supplied that hasn't been offered already, I doubt that any of the advice will be heeded, and I doubt the user's sincerity.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2017 07:14 am
@hightor,
Hope springs eternal -
0 Replies