face off: 3 wheeler vs 4 wheeler inline skates

Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 10:04 am
so I'm planning to buy a pair of inline skates^^..lol without even knowing the ABC of skating! so I'm very much confused as to which ones are preferable-3 wheeler or 4 wheeler inline skates????...and so, citizens of the earth, I hope you will be able to help me out here..oh also there might be some points that you may need to take care of while voicing out your opinions...please note that I'm a beginner (who needs help in the expert form)..... I really seek the difference on the basis of rate between the two (lol I'm a BIG cheapskate, apologies but I can't help it)...please also mention which one of the two is more durable and shall last long till the end of the world(I intend to buy only one pair, until and unless I want to become a professional, thus the pair will be my first and my last love)....and if Mr./Mrs./Miss/Sir HELPER can give me proper history or difference about both of them,like the stability, speed, agility,etc,. this damsel in distress shall be very grateful.....so I'm really hoping for a knight in shining armor to help me out here soon......P.S.Please note whoever's helping me out here.....you...are...the..B-E-S-T!!^-^...so advanced thanks to the person, lol also i'm setting my sonar to transmit my gratitude radiations towards the person.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 609 • Replies: 0
No top replies