Some people chose simply to be evil.

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:23 pm
duce wrote:
Philosophical HORSE FEATHERS.

Purple Horse Feathers Evil or Very Mad

Would you care to elaborate on that, duce?
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 04:51 pm
People may be born evil, or good, or they may not be born anything. But no matter what, if someone is evil and dangerous, that is no excuse to let them be free to kill, (i am referring to the excuse in court of 'insanity'). If the person kills, no matter what they obviously are not safe to be in public, despite thier mental problems.

It may be a chemical imbalance, but it is still evil, and that evil person is still stalking your daughter and planning his next attack. . .
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 06:19 pm
Yes Duce, please elaborate.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 12:27 pm
Eryemil wrote:
Evil is a relative concept. There is no Good or Evil, we choose what best allows us to function; calling the unwanted actions evil is just a remnant of our primitive past.

I agree with Eryemil and also add that our behaviour is merely the consequences of the interactions of all the particles within the universe by clearly defined laws. There is no such thing as by choice and by nature. All our choices are by nature.
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:35 am
There are some people who see serial killing as a career choice.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:48 am
Badboy wrote:
There are some people who see serial killing as a career choice.

My guidance councillor suggested it but I didn't get high enough on my SATs to get into the college I wanted.

Did I use the American terms correctly?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:10 pm
antibuddha: yes, you used the American terms corretly, except that you meant to say 'guidance counselor' not 'councillor.' There is no such thing as a guidance council in the USA (as far as I know, but what do I know?). Smile
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 09:46 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
antibuddha: yes, you used the American terms corretly, except that you meant to say 'guidance counselor' not 'councillor.' There is no such thing as a guidance council in the USA (as far as I know, but what do I know?). Smile

LMFAO, I can just picture it now though.

"The council of guidance meets now to discuss your fate young man. Remembering your oath, tell us about the future... your future."
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 10:17 pm
Proposition : all people choose simply to be evil. I mean ALL people at some point (ok except those who die before the age of...say...18 months)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 10:41 pm
From what I've seen, violent people such as killers and rapists have been victems themselves and they do these things as a form of revenge. I've always been curious to know what goes through the minds of these people and what makes them do such horrible things.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 02:36 am
antibuddha is not in america ? where else do they have the internet?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 02:42 am
You're not serious, right?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:14 am
No, I'm in Australia myself !!! Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 05:03 am
LOL! Alrighty then :-D
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 10:43 am
I wish I was evil.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 11:31 am
Re: Some people chose simply to be evil.
Badboy wrote:

I have read of one person who reasoned that because Bin Laden is remembered for 9/11, he should become a serial killer , so he would be remembered and mentioned in history.

Bin Laden doesn't need to do anything else to be remembered and/or mentioned in history.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 12:29 pm
So true...
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 09:01 am
Recently there was a case in Nottingham where said his/their ambitions was to be Nottingham 1st serial killer/s.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 09:12 am
I dont think becoming a murderer neccesarily means you will be famous.

There has been horrific reports on that young girl being murdered in Thailand and it was all over the tv and the men responible were caught but I also heard a man was murdered in the same area just before christmas, yet it wasnt plastered all over the papers.

I think there more murderes in this world than we know of.There must be plenty in prison that we know nothing of.
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 09:21 am
THOSE TWO THAI MEN WERE TALKING AND BOASTING ABOUT IT AS IF IT WAS NORMAL
0 Replies