a funny car accident..

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 10:44 am
My boss comes into work on Friday.He told us about how he crashed his car down the hill.

Hobart ( the place I currently live in is fairly hilly ).Parts of it are on the side of a mountain.It results in steep roads, which one of it my boss lives in.The story version is like this, " I parked the car near home, walked inside, heard a sound of a crash, got back outside, found my car missing, thought it was stolen, looked down the street, saw peolp gathered around something, walked over, they asked me," are you looking for a white ford like this ?", and they pointed down to a gap between two houses".

It turned out that the car went way down the road, veered off, and got airborn over an embankment which was feets from the steep road.It got stuck between two houses with two meteres to spare form each sides.There are only pole houses in this area due to the steep mountainous angels.That means if something hit the poles, the whole house will come down.The car went on to a third house, but luckily veered off again to the left.At the end, it jammed between two trees.

George, my boss explained, " there was no way that we could got the car out with a crane, as it was far from the road.It would only act like a huge plough"." we couldn't also winch it as the front part was smashed, and to top it off, the guy whose property it has rest on"." He is a grumpy old bastard who always making my life hell".I replied, " he is the type of bastards that joy to make others live in hell", which we laughed.

The original story by Sean Malloy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 750 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 11:30 am
Why couldn't this happen to my boss?
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:41 am
maybe he is too lucky Smile
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 01:14 pm
A few years ago we heard a great bang outside and went out to investigate...

Square on the lawn between our house and our next door neighbour was a car - which had jus driven into the small raised patio above Sheila's patio. Someone had parked at the top of the street and their dog had jumped around and knocked the handbreak off! The car had careered down the road (we live on a hill) and turned into nextdoor's garden - which is probably only 3 metres wide, missing both our car and next door's!!
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 11:31 am
Things happen Very Happy
0 Replies