Out of my mind..

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 10:51 am
As I was leaving work, Kurt stopped me, and asked what I had planned for my long vacation.I told him that my vacation was starting in Teusday, and I wanted to have my hair cut.Then, I would enjoy the evening staying at home.Kurt said, " you don't need a haircut, your hair is looking good", I said, " I was going to take off all the hair, and had a baldy!".Kurt shot back, " are you out of your mind?!".I told him that I was going to get it done by this night, I had been looking for any barber that would do it.The last two refused to shave my head.He said, " where you are going to find the place?".I told him that I heard of a new barber opening in Elm street.He said, " Elm street, well I live there, but never heard of anything like that".Then he said, " maybe you mean the new building, they just have finished".

Kurt told me where it was.I said, " why don't you come with me?, you can see all the thing go".His eyes opened wide and said," I wouldn't miss this for the world".So, I followed Kurt in my car.He pulled into a parking spot near a buliding.I drove down the street untill feet from him and stopped there.He pointed out to the building.Sure it was the one, and you couldn't miss the barber pole...

The story by Dave
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 465 • Replies: 0
No top replies