Can't link my facebook page to my group

jacbow2

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2018 12:28 pm
I'm trying to link one of my facebook pages to my group and when i click "link your page" all of my pages except one is there and it happens to be the page i need to link. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

jespah

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2018 03:02 pm
@jacbow2,
A few ideas. Is it possible the privacy (open/closed/secret) settings are different? Or is the page already linked to another group? I suspect you can add a page to more than one group, but maybe you can't. It's worth testing.
marshasarv

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 03:03 am
@jacbow2,
To link a Group to your Facebook Page, you need to have admin access to both the Page and the Group. And if you have both try the below-mentioned steps to link your page to a group:

1. First, you will need to add the Groups section/tab to your Page so that people who view your Page will see Groups you've attached.

2. Once the Groups section has been added, navigate to the Groups section of your Page.

3. To Link, a Group, Select " Link Your Group"

4. Choose the Group you want to add to your Page. Once you click " Link," you will be redirected to the group as your Page and an admin.

and if you are not getting the option, so there is chances that the option is not available for your account yet.
0 Replies

Almomen

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 06:56 am
@jespah,
Maybe your page is already linked to another group... When you manage very similar pages sometimes mistakes happen...
0 Replies