Self-Revolution! Guide ME!

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 08:50 pm
I need some advice on how to improve my schedule. I need to study more efficently. I have an idea of what to do. I have a schedule. But I cannot help but procrasinate. I deleted all my PC games. It is hard but I can manage.

I need general help on how to successfully follow my schedule and do what I NEED to do.
---------------
Clang-Clang. Swords flay froth and fro in the air striking the cold steel of the footmens armour. The Revolution has begun. Kyle's GREAT revolution. Knights rush into the battle screaming, REVOLUTION with such passion even the ground winces in fright.

Blood is everywhere. Chaos is everywhere. The banner waves proudly in the air. As if by magic, a yellow brightness fills the void night sky. A red, yellow resurgances fueled the soldiers. It was the SUN. The new day. Screaming can be heard as a sword is lodged into a man's skull.

Silence... *Crickets Chirping...* The sun is at its pique. Here lays the brave soldiers who tried and thought they could reform.

Just over the horizon, a wounded soldiers, crawls toward the fallen flag. He picks it up.... and suddenly a searing pain scorches his ribs. It felt like a thousand lashes until pain began leaving his body... the black abyss was consuming the last of kyle's soldiers... all seems lost... all is quiet of the western front. The sun gleams down upon the havoc -- crying. Its rays futily attempt to revive the fallen comrades. But, alas, it was all in vain.... but wait...

*WAIL* The pain is back, blood is rushing throughout the body -- flooding into the outside world as an open door on a train during rush hour. The light is consuming the blackness. The world is repainted right before his eyes. He is alive. He screams, for Kyle - VIVA LA REVOLUTION. The banner lays on the floor firmly in place by a metal boot. Clad in a decorum of the current governments decorum. He is laughing. He knows he has won... a blade pierces his armour under his ribs. The fallen soldier, ____, gets up and rams him into the tree with the sword supporting the conserative in place. Raising the banner proudly in the air he screams, "its finished mother fvcker," and with a slow thrust inserts our banner at a 35 degree angle right through the defenseless soldier.

The new sun rises with its gleaming raise bathing the two remaining combatents. The banner waves proudly, at a slight angle, proclaiming victory! ___ lets out a victory cry and with that -- he was the only man standing. He was the only soul breathing in that forshaken place. The revolution has been won, with the new day bestowing a new begining.

When the sun rises, when the new day begins... (Feb. 11, 2005):

I am now the NEW FITCH. The NEW KYLE. I am reborn.

I will follow my schedule which I created -- putting down the insergency (bad habits). I shall take control! I take your challenge!

My schedule is practically perfect:

I shall do my Homework -- FIRST THING for it is a must, a priority. I NEED TO DO IT -- for the sake of my career.

I shall READ and WRITE MORE OFTEN (This forum shall also contribute to my writing skills) -- As a future lawyer/politician I NEED THIS PRACTICE

I will study my A.s.s. OFF! SATs, and beyond!

I shall follow your principles. I will be confident, I will be MYSELF, for I can be none other...

I shall do what NEEDS to be down. "Do not mistake temptations for oppurtunity!"

I WILL NOT PROCRASTINATE.

I will begin TOMORROW and end.... NEVER.

--------

11 February 2005

The sun has rose with that the workers rebuilt the damages. The battleground in now a memorial to serve as a painful reminder of BEFORE and to gleam with joy at the mere thought of AFTER.

The Banner still waves, flapping to and fro at the winds mercy. Only the putrid corpse of the "boy" that once was.... remained.

The Man is born. The New Kyle. The NEW LIFE.
"Forget failures. Forget past mistakes. Forget everything except what you are going to do now, and DO it."

And so... it has just begun..... (my new life) *War Drum Beats in the Background, as the royal eagle soars proudly in the sky over those which perished for a just cause*
------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. As part of my writing practice I desire to write a story. Of at least 200 pages. I am confounded on what to write ABOUT.

Can you, include in your feedback, on some ideas you would like implimented in this story. I am all ears
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 845 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Kyle esq

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 08:53 pm
I need help on WHAT to do. I want to do well in school. I am serious about this. I like school, esp. law class Very Happy

Help would be greatly appreciated
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 09:34 pm
Well... I can't help you much.
Me = the queen of procrastination.
I have so many unfinished art projects in my portifolio case...

Inspiration.

I rarely read through long posts, but I did enjoy reading yours. It's vibrant and full of desire. Keep writing... you're really good at it.
0 Replies

Kyle esq

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 11:02 pm
Thanks. I will!
0 Replies

mrhags

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 07:53 pm
Get a girlfriend you need one to relieve your stresses in life, as I can clearly see they are adding up.
0 Replies

Kyle esq

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 08:58 pm
From my school -- haha. If you attended my school, you would understand.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 09:00 pm
Major in accounting, and I will guarantee the improvement in your grades.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 09:01 pm
BTW, accounting is a very good major before taking up law. With an accounting degree, you can get a JD by passing the bar.
0 Replies

Kyle esq

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 09:06 pm
I don't understand. Can you please explain how that works?
0 Replies

Kyle esq

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 09:09 pm
How does accounting help? Nonetheless, I dislike math related subjects. I prefer the liberal arts.
0 Replies