Hike up those pants and cinch them with a good belt!

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:15 pm
Plumbers of Virginia Beware!

The VA State House of Delegates has passed a bill and set a fine for those who wear their pants so low as to show their underpants. The fine is $50. Do you think the fines will be reserved for high school students and bartenders or will old ladies and plumbers be fined as well?

I sure am glad I'm not paying VA state taxes for this bit of ridiculousness.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 2,462 • Replies: 31
No top replies

sublime1

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:17 pm
I found a loophole, don't wear underpants. Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:21 pm
Hahahaha, reminds me of when I was a kid in the 70s. A neighborhood friend and I were playing behind my friend's aunt as she sat on a stool talking with my friend's mom. She was decked out in low-rider hip-hugger jeans and was exposing some portion of her butt-crack - much like what happens today. Anyway, this caught our attention and we peered down the back of her pants and couldn't see any underwear. We pondered about where they went and decided she must not be wearing any. Then, off we went romping again.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:21 pm
Rolling Eyes

OMG. I agree with you, littlek!
Ridiculous it is.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:26 pm
A Buttcrack thread. Damn it, why didn't I think of that? Genius!
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:29 pm
Buttcrack threads are very kicky-ish.
Really... Why didn't you think of that?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:33 pm
Hey, you don't have a monopoly on inane body part threads, Kicky!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:36 pm
I think this thread is an homage to me. Thank you littlek, for acknowledging my accomplishments in this area.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:37 pm
What have you accomplished in the butt-crack area?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:38 pm
I KNEW you were going to say that!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:39 pm
nah, you don't have a plumber's butt. you could never pull of a grandiose buttcrack. not your area. shaved or not.
0 Replies

littlek

That's not an answer!
0 Replies

kickycan

Can I relate a story about my buttcrack?
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:40 pm
Quote:
What have you accomplished in the butt-crack area?

Wait a second. I thought that Kicky said that that thread was a joke.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:42 pm
Kicky - of course!

Dasha, does that imply that I could, indeed, pull off grandiose butt-crack threads?
littlek

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:48 pm
Well then, I'm off to lalaland (it's near to nagaland).
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 11:11 am
Well, I racked my brains trying to remember some story about my butt-crack, but to no avail. I just don't have any stories about my own butt-crack. This butt-crack neglect concerns me, and I vow that from this point forward, I will pay more attention to my butt-crack, and I will try to get my butt-crack more involved in my life.

From now on, when I'm in the bathroom doing my business, I will try to consider my butt-crack's feelings throughout the process, instead of just focusing all my attention on my butt-hole. When I am done with my business, I will make sure to wipe my formerly underappreciated butt-crack only with the utmost tenderness and sensitivity. Before I make my plans for the day, I will ask the questions, "Is this something my butt-crack would want to do? Where would my butt-crack like to go today?" When I'm out with friends, I will make sure to include my butt-crack in the conversation, so that it does not feel left out.

My butt-crack is finally going to be able to live a happy, productive life, thanks to this thread. Thank you, littlek. I appreciate it, and my butt-crack appreciates it.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 11:17 am
I had to come post on a silly thread because I was ready to implode and run a string of obscenities across the thread I was just in.

So.....how's about them ass cracks? Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 11:22 am
http://www.funkypages.com/plumbers/buttcrack.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 11:51 am
Hey, I just realized it's the Chinese New Year today! Happy Chinese New Year, butt-crack!
0 Replies