Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

izzythepush

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 01:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I'm a lot more relaxed about the far right in Germany than I am about the far right in America.

The former concerns me, the latter terrifies me.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 01:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
do you teach the extreme right and racists here?

What could I teach them Walter? Extremists have their minds made up no matter who they are and where they come from.

If you are calling me an extremist, you are showing desperation and it does not look good on you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 01:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The former concerns me, the latter terrifies me.

Let us know when the far right begins raping your children and escaping punishment for it. Thanks.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 04:19 am
Quote:
Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary has been criticised for saying Muslim men should be profiled at airports because "that is where the threat is coming from".

He made his comments in the Times.

The chief executive also said families with young children should be waved through airport security because there was virtually zero chance of them being responsible for attacks.

The Muslim Council of Britain said Mr O'Leary's comments were "racist and discriminatory".

"This is the very definition of Islamophobia," its spokesperson added.

In the wide-ranging interview, Mr O'Leary, 58, said: "Who are the bombers? They are going to be single males travelling on their own. If you are travelling with a family of kids, on you go; the chances you are going to blow them all up is zero.

"You can't say stuff, because it's racism, but it will generally be males of a Muslim persuasion. Thirty years ago it was the Irish. If that is where the threat is coming from, deal with the threat."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51596125
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 05:00 am
@izzythepush,
Obviously he can tell what colour Muslims are.

But better white people should be profiled to see if they’re fascists.

Earlier, Mr O’Leary had suggested that passengers should pay to use the lavatory and toilets on his air planes. he plans to introduce standing-only tickets, said he resented disabled provisions at his firm's offices ... ...
izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 05:36 am
@Walter Hinteler,
He's not what you would call a popular public figure.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 11:42 am
@Walter Hinteler,

Quote:
But better white people should be profiled to see if they’re fascists.

Better yet just teach self hatred in the schools. Oh, we already do.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 11:50 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Better yet just teach self hatred in the schools.
The right said that the Holocaust was just a bird **** in 1000 years (sic!!!) of German history.

The large majority here thinks that this was the lowest point of our history.
If such is self hate, well, your opinion is noted.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 11:57 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The right said that the Holocaust was just a bird **** in 1000 years

Source that. Islamics claim it never happened.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 12:31 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Source that.
Although I usually wouldn't response to such an imperative mode (what was your military rank again?), here it is

Alexander Gauland, chairman Afd wrote:
Aber, liebe Freunde, Hitler und die Nazis sind nur ein Vogelschiss in unserer über 1000-jährigen Geschichte.
But, dear friends, Hitler and the Nazis are only bird **** in our over 1000 year history.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 12:43 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Although I usually wouldn't response to such an imperative mode (what was your military rank again?), here it is

I could care less whether you respond or not.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 12:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Your kind thanks goes down well.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 12:49 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Your kind thanks goes down well.

Just returning the favor.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:06 pm
Four days after the latest racist gun attack in Hanau which killed 11 people, the far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) have been ejected from the Hamburg parliament in the state election there today. (Most probably the Social-Democratic Party and The Greens will continue their coalition government.)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 02:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
the far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) have been ejected from the Hamburg parliament
Preliminary results, however, put the AfD now at 5.1% — just over the 5% threshold needed to stay in parliament.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 02:27 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Preliminary results, however, put the AfD now at 5.1% — just over the 5% threshold needed to stay in parliament.

Nice to see your cultural suicide is progressing.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 02:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Nice to see your cultural suicide is progressing.
Besides that I don't live in Hamburg (in North Rhine-Westphalia), I agree that's a cultural suicide to get the AfD in (any) parliament.
Unfortunately, they had been there before: Hamburg was the first state parliament of the "old states" where they got seats.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 02:43 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I agree that's a cultural suicide to get the AfD in (any) parliament.

It is cultural suicide not to have them in parliament. You seem content with Germany becoming an Islamic emirate. Is it because you will not live to see it? Because it is coming, unless some drastic measures are taken. Anyone with any sense knows that.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 02:47 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
It is cultural suicide not to have them in parliament.
Well, some Americans said similar in 1933 ... And the result was ...

But could you tell me what the AfD has done in and for Hamburg during the last legislature period?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 02:55 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Well, some Americans said similar in 1933 .

This is not 1933. You have a problem with crime and sexual assaults that come from your immigration policies. And a government that slaps wrists. Hitler did not have that problem.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 05:28:45