Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 01:10 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Don't know their names? Non- story.
Well, we've got privacy laws here. (But the offices and private houses are known, since they were evacuated)
Which is quite good - it prevents people like you to spread the names.

But to give you a hint: look at the authors of some tv and radio reports on WDR as well as of stories of what happened e.g. in Dortmund in various papers.
Then, get the data of those journalists from the darknet or just from extremist's secret whatsapp groups- there are various lists.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 06:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
it prevents people like you to spread the names.

There you go again making **** up. If you have not noticed it is the Left doxxing people.You are better than that, I thought. Oh well, I have been wrong before.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 07:13 am
@coldjoint,
If you quote, do quote me correctly.

How do you know that it is "Left doxxing people" ???
You read those newspaper and magazine reports, saw the tv documentaries?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 07:17 am
Quote:
Germany: A Shocking Degree of Self-Censorship

Quote:
There appears to be a significant gap between what Germans say in public and what they think.... Fifty-seven percent of Germans say that it is getting on their nerves that they are "increasingly being told what to say and how to behave".

Trouble in paradise?
Quote:
This retreat [from respect for free speech], so far, culminated in 2018 with Germany's censorship law, which requires social media platforms to delete or block any alleged online "criminal offenses", such as defamation or incitement, within 24 hours of receipt of a user complaint. If the platforms fail to do so, the German government can fine them up to 50 million euros. People in Germany have been prosecuted for criticizing the government's migration policies...

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14362/germany-self-censorship#.XR3MbpWQKdA.twitter

coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 07:19 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

I did.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 08:04 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:

I did.

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/r2kEnCDl.jpg

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/YxiQRQGl.jpg

Liar.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 08:06 am
@coldjoint,
Already Walther von der Vogelweide (1170–1230) wrote: joch sint iedoch gedanke frî ("yet still thoughts are free").
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 10:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Liar.

Nitpicker.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 09:20 am
In the trial at the Queen's Bench today, the High Court judges said Yaxley-Lennon committed a contempt of court in three respects, first by breaching a reporting restriction, secondly by filming a video and thirdly by confronting defendants outside court, interfering with the course of justice.

"In our judgement his conduct amounted to a serious interference with the course of justice."

The judges will give full reasons and decide on sentence at a future hearing on a date to be set. (The date for the sentencing could be 9 July, said the judges. But Yaxley-Lennon's barrister asked for more time to prepare a medical report.)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 09:30 am
@Walter Hinteler,
The date for the next hearing is "provisionally" 11 July.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 10:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
"In our judgement his conduct amounted to a serious interference with the course of justice."

In their judgement anyone who warns people of the danger and consequences of appeasing Islam is somehow subverting justice? Clearly it is the opposite of that and there is no justice for Lennon who is relating facts and making sure the severity of Islamic crimes and the culture are known to the public.

Authoritarian kangaroo court with British Nazis making the decisions.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 11:21 am
Quote:
Prosecutor's “chilling admission”: Tommy Robinson trial

Quote:
The prosecutor said that if Tommy Robinson is allowed to do his “peoples journalism”, then soon other people will do so, too. In fact, warned the prosecutor, that’s exactly what Tommy has asked his supporters to do!

Hang on — I thought this was a contempt of court trial. Why is the prosecutor telling the judges to help him stop citizen journalists?

It’s a stitch-up. They’re trying to censor Tommy — they’re trying to censor us all.
[/b]
That is it. Censorship of the dangers of Islam and its incompatibility with freedom of speech and freedom period.
https://www.therebel.media/tommy-robinson-news-retrial-update-day-two-testimony-rebel-media-ezra-levant
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 11:41 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Authoritarian kangaroo court with British Nazis making the decisions.
Really?
The High Court is a kangaroo court? (You can certainly prove your well-founded criticism with sources.)

And Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's British Defense League made the decisions?
(I've read differently, but you may know better who's who in Queen's Bench.)
coldjoint

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 11:58 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The High Court is a kangaroo court?

When it is punishing someone for speaking truth to power it sure as Hell is. Nitpick away, enjoy!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 12:35 pm
Quote:
The problem is that Corbyn, who has drifted farther than any other European politician into open and utterly illogical support for Israel's enemies, could still become prime minister of Great Britain. Under his leadership, the winds of hate have swept through his party. Things have reached the point where, during the march in London, 119 Labour lawmakers who belong to a pro-Israel lobby were denounced as a "fifth column."

As for members of Hezbollah and Hamas, Corbyn refers to them as "friends fighting for peace, understanding and dialogue." In addition to terrorists, Corbyn also counts among his friends Britain's most notorious anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers, some of whom have even infiltrated Labour's ranks under his helm. Corbyn's hatred for Israel is so unbridled that he can't help but do the inexplicable, such as visit the grave of one of the PLO terrorists who butchered the Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics.

His inelegance and moral blindness essentially peel off the mask and reveal the true face of a large camp within the British and European Left.

This is a much bigger problem than right wingers.
https://www.israelhayom.com/opinions/what-do-we-do-about-jeremy-corbyn/
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 10:53 pm
Yesterday, a "kangaroo court" locked up in hospital indefinitely a far-right terrorist, who had tried to torch the historic synagogue in Exeter last year.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 10:50 am
Quote:
Tommy Robinson faces jail after being found guilty of contempt of court: ‘I’ve been convicted of causing Muslim pedophiles anxiety’

That is shameful. A crime like the rapes of children should be punished and punished severely. Punishing Lennon for alerting people to the culture that allows and condones it now has another culture scared shitless to say a word.

This will backfire and Lennon will get more support now than ever. Or at least I hope so. A Kangaroo would hang its head in shame. The UK judges should resign and do the same. Lennon is quoted below.

Quote:
The British government continually slam Russia, they continually slam China, about free speech and about their treatment of journalists. Today, I’m going to be sent back to prison next week for the second time because I asked, as a journalist, I asked ‘how are you feeling about your sentence?’

The original charges have completely changed. The charges I was released from prison for, the charges I was cleared on, they spent five months, sitting, looking, and inventing more charges. My charges were that by asking the Muslim pedophiles how they feel about their verdict that that causes them anxiety.

So, I have been convicted of that – causing them anxieties, I’ve been convicted of that, I’ve been convicted of taking a picture of someone outside a court room.

Every journalist, you’ve watched the British journalists here, they all took pictures of me and they’ve actually ruled against what the British law is, on the judiciaries website: ‘Courts have no power under section 42 to prevent publication of material that is already in the public domain.’

This kind of man is no threat, he is hope that the UK will snap out of it and return to sanity.
https://caldronpool.com/tommy-robinson-faces-jail-after-being-found-guilty-of-contempt-of-court-ive-been-convicted-of-causing-muslim-pedophiles-anxiety/
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 08:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Tommy Robinson encouraged vigilante action, judges say
Quote:
Full high court ruling explains reasons for finding former EDL leader guilty of contempt

Tommy Robinson broadcast reports that encouraged “vigilante action” and “unlawful physical” aggression against defendants in a sexual exploitation trial, according to the judges who found him guilty of contempt of court.

The full decision of the high court, released on Tuesday, explains their reasons for ruling against the former leader of the English Defence League (EDL) , whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

Robinson, 36, from Luton, Bedfordshire, had denied breaching a reporting ban by livestreaming footage of defendants arriving at court. He insisted he had only referred to information already in the public domain. He is due to be sentenced later this week.

After sitting at the Old Bailey in London last Friday, Dame Victoria Sharp, president of the Queen’s bench division, and Mr Justice Warby produced a three-page judgment setting out their findings.

“We are entirely satisfied that [Robinson] had actual knowledge that there was an order in force restricting reporting of the trial,” the judges concluded. “He said as much, repeatedly, on the video itself.”

Robinson was found to have committed contempt by breaching a reporting restriction, risked impeding the course of justice and interfered with the administration of justice by “aggressively, and openly filming” the arrival of defendants at court.

Commenting on the impact of Robinson’s actions, the two judges said: “The dangers of using the unmoderated platforms of social media, with the unparalleled speed and reach of such communications, are obvious.

“[Robinson] was engaged in the agitation of members of the public in respect of what he presented as a serious threat to society. His words had a clear tendency to encourage unlawful physical or verbal aggression towards identifiable targets.

“Harassment of the kind he was describing could not be justified … There was plainly a real risk that the defendants awaiting jury verdicts would see themselves as at risk, feel intimidated, and that this would have a significant adverse impact on their ability to participate in the closing stages of the trial.”

In another section, the judges noted that in the video Robinson “approves and encourages vigilante action. We are sure that what [he] said in this passage will have been understood by a substantial number of viewers as an incitement to engage in harassment of the defendants.”

Sharp and Warby added: “If the court were to condone the live broadcast of these defendants being aggressively confronted as they arrive at court, in conjunction with prejudicial commentary and exhortations to engage in harassment, it would pose a risk to the wider interests of the justice system.”

The judges dismissed Robinson’s defence that what he broadcast was legitimate freedom of expression. Fair trial rights were, they said, qualified free speech. “Here, we are concerned with interferences with the administration of justice that fall short of subverting the right to a fair trial. However, we are satisfied that our interpretation and application of the law of contempt is consistent with the [European] convention [on human rights].”

While awaiting sentencing, Robinson has broadcast a desperate plea for the the US president, Donald Trump, to grant him asylum. “I feel I am two days away from being sentenced to death, in the UK, for journalism – today I call on Donald Trump, his administration, and the Republican party to grant me and my family political asylum in the USA.”
coldjoint

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 11:05 am
@Walter Hinteler,

Quote:
Tommy Robinson encouraged vigilante action, judges say

Have those judges been to a mosque? Teaching Islam encourages violence.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 9 Jul, 2019 09:02 pm

Smart kid.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:12:41