Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 02:22 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
So you use

I told you exactly what I am trying to do. Go back and re-read the post.
Quote:
I am pointing out the fact that the far right is not the danger you and others insist it is.

That the examples do not meet your standards is your problem.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 03:50 pm
Quote:
The European Parliament's advisory committee will look at whether Mr Farage broke rules by accepting funding from Leave campaigner Arron Banks.

Nigel Farage said he did not declare the £450,000 sum to the European Parliament because he was about to leave politics and had been seeking a new life in the US.

The committee will examine the case before advising the European Parliament President Antonio Tajani.

The committee can meet on 4 June.

MEPs found to have acted improperly can be reprimanded, their parliamentary allowance can be withheld or they can be banned from some activities.

The payments from Arron Banks to Nigel Farage were revealed by a Channel 4 News investigation.

Mr Farage confirmed that he was not talking to Channel 4 News, describing them as "political activists", and said he would not allow the broadcaster to attend Brexit Party events.

The editor of Channel 4 News, Ben de Pear, said on Twitter he hoped "to resolve our access ban... ASAP".

Separately, the Electoral Commission has defended visiting The Brexit Party's offices to review the party's online fundraising activities.

Party leader Nigel Farage accused the watchdog of acting "in bad faith" and "interfering in the electoral process".

But the watchdog said there had been "significant public concern" about the way the party raises funds.

Responding to Mr Farage's comments, an Electoral Commission spokesperson said there was no evidence of electoral offences, but added: "We want to satisfy ourselves that the party's systems are robust."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48354209
coldjoint

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 05:04 pm
@izzythepush,
The BBC hates your country as much as you do. Anything else?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 11:30 am
The claim.

Quote:
Nigel Farage has said he would, “don khaki, pick up a rifle and head for the front lines” if Theresa May fails to deliver Brexit in the fashion he wants.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-brexit-rifle-pick-up-uk-eu-withdrawal-ukip-leader-liberal-democrat-a7741331.html<br />
The reality.

Quote:
Nigel Farage 'held hostage on Brexit party bus surrounded by milkshake-holding protesters'

https://twitter.com/PaulBurston?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Like most blowhards he's a coward, those most cowards can brave a milkshake, he is particularly craven.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 08:23 pm
I guess my last comment hit home. Nothing like the truth, is there?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 11:11 pm
@izzythepush,
I read an article in the Guardian about Farage meeting with Steve Bannon. Apparently Bannon envisions some sort of 'pact' with Farage, and authoritarian leaders in Egypt, Hungary, India, Philippines and Belgium. Some sort of nutty global alliance that can fight back against 'globalists'.........I think it's time for GB to refuse entry to scruffy Stevie Bannon as well.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 12:58 am
@glitterbag,
We've got the European elections today. The pro Brexit vote seems to have coalesced around Farage's manifesto free Brexit party, UKIP is now too right wing even for Farage.

The anti Brexit vote is spread out amongst three parties and Labour's stance is too muddled to benefit.

Farage may be able to motivate the over 60s but he's universally detested by everyone else.

We should ban Bannon, but May is far too weak to do that, her government is in disarray and she's facing a meltdown in the polls.

When the subject of Bannon sucking his own cock came up on The Last Leg, Alex Brooker said it couldn't be doing him any good.

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/59097f4c1c7a8e33fb390935/master/w_727,c_limit/Lizza-CanSteveBannonSaveTrumpcare.jpg

He looks like the before picture in a bucketofshitaway advert.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 01:20 am
@izzythepush,
I suspect that Steve Bannon has a portrait of a handsome young version of himself in an attic somewhere. Yeah, I know it beggars the imagination, but he might have at one time looked much better than he does now. OK, it's possible.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 05:25 am
@izzythepush,
Police in Scotland said they were deploying more than 100 extra officers following an increasingly tense and hostile election campaign that has seen clashes between far-right activists and anti-racism protesters.

Deputy Chief Constable Will Kerr, of Police Scotland, said four units comprising the extra staff, would be "strategically placed" throughout the day.
He said: "We would never normally need that sort of support, particularly for European elections. We do now. The tone is just fundamentally different."
coldjoint

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 08:54 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
anti-racism protesters.

Race? Islam is now a race? Far- right, as I have said before are people who want to preserve their culture not give it over to government dhimmis to destroy a little more each day.

But now you can tell me how opposing a religion/ideology is racist.You are talking out of your German rear end.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 09:59 am
@coldjoint,
I'm neither Deputy Chief Constable Will Kerr nor is he German.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 10:20 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I'm neither Deputy Chief Constable Will Kerr nor is he German.

It is not racism, either. Anything else?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 25 May, 2019 10:32 am
Quote:
Nigel Farage Takes Down Another Tory Government, Bye Bye Theresa May

Milkshakes wont stop him.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-25/nigel-farage-takes-down-another-tory-government-bye-bye-theresa-may
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 25 May, 2019 10:44 am
@coldjoint,
Farage isn't a member of the Conservative and Unionist Party - May will (sic!) resign as the leader of that party and thus, consequently as the Prime Minister of Her Majesty's Government.
The resignation as party leader will take effect on 7 June. She will remain in office as prime minister until a successor is chosen after the Conservative Party elects a new leader in June 2019.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 May, 2019 10:44 am
My milkshake brings the Farage to the yard.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 25 May, 2019 10:55 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
My milkshake

You have nothing to do with it. Your country, if it survives, will not hinge on anything you have done. If it fails, and is likely to, you can take all the credit. And the next generation of children can be raped legally under Sharia. That will make your day.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 11:25 am
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/60546357_518222552048641_42891824045490176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7a8c59120816bf465a3d3f99e8f7456d&oe=5D63438C
coldjoint

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 07:56 pm
Quote:
The complete demise of Change UK

I think they are at home crying. But that is OK for women and British men. If their feelings are hurt, remember they do not give a **** about yours.
Quote:
With this lack of self-awareness, the party must be doomed….

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/05/the-complete-demise-of-change-uk/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 08:46 pm
Quote:
In what may be the biggest shock from today's European parliamentary elections, President Emmanuel Macron suffered a major blow with French voters set to hand a victory to Marine Le Pen’s National Rally, picking the vocal Eurosceptic and nationalist over the former Rothschild banker.

France is waking up? I hope so. And elites and Rothchild's behind Macron lose.

I bring this up because with only 19 miles between the UK and France. Maybe it is airborne and will infect the UK. We can only hope.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-26/macron-suffers-huge-blow-defeat-le-pen
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 10:59 pm
@izzythepush,
UKIP's leader Gerard Batten lost his seat.
UKIP candidate, Carl Benjamin - who refused to apologise for saying he "wouldn't even rape" Labour MP Jess Phillips - was not elected.
Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson, who ran as an independent candidate in the North West under his real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, also failed to win a seat.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/16/2024 at 06:06:51