Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 12:16 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
At the end of the day they're a bunch of gutless cowards.
That you can see literally at the end of this day, looking at what happened in Austria and how the European other right-wing parties have reacted to it.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 03:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
That you can see literally at the end of this day,

Projectors have made it to Germany? The cowards are your governments and the idiotic PC they are slaves to.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 12:32 pm
Quote:
Muslim rioters ATTACK Tommy Robinson voters with bottles, bricks in Oldham

Is violence from those who oppose Robinson OK? Seems to be.
https://www.therebel.media/tommy-robinson-news-oldham-riot-violence-police-jessica-swietoniowski
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 08:00 am
Milk shakes are a real thing for combating fascists over here.

Quote:
Nigel Farage had milkshake thrown at him during a campaign walkabout.

The Brexit Party leader had just given a short speech in Newcastle as part of a tour of the country ahead of the European elections.

A man was dragged away by a police community support officer and later seen in handcuffs.

Paul Crowther, 32, from Throckley, Newcastle, said it was a £5.25 Five Guys banana and salted caramel milkshake.

Mr Farage was campaigning in the North East ahead of polling day on Thursday.

A Northumbria Police spokesperson said: "A 32-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of common assault and remains in police custody."

Mr Crowther said: "I didn't know he [Mr Farage] was in town, I thought this is my only chance.

"It's a right of protest against people like him.

"The bile and the racism he spouts out in this country is far more damaging than a bit of milkshake to his front."

Mr Farage is the the latest victim of a protest which has seen other European election candidates such as Ukip's Carl Benjamin and ex-English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson suffer similar attacks.

Shortly afterwards, Mr Farage could be heard saying "how did you not stop that?" as his staff ushered him away from the scene.

He tweeted: "Sadly some remainers have become radicalised, to the extent that normal campaigning is becoming impossible.

"For a civilised democracy to work you need the losers' consent, politicians not accepting the referendum result have led us to this."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-48339711

A bit rich a phrase like losers' consent coming from a man who's never won a Westminster seat.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 10:59 am
Quote:
The Electoral Commission is to visit the offices of The Brexit Party to review how it receives funding.

A spokesperson said the visit on Tuesday was part of its "active oversight and regulation" of donations.

Ex-PM Gordon Brown accused the party - which is riding high in polls ahead of the European elections - of receiving a large amount of money via small "undeclared, untraceable payments".

Leader Nigel Farage accused Mr Brown of "a disgusting smear".

Mr Farage had a milkshake thrown at him on Monday while campaigning in Newcastle ahead of Thursday's European elections.

An Electoral Commission spokesman said if there was "evidence that the law may have been broken", it would consider it "in line with our enforcement policy".

The watchdog said the visit was arranged on Monday, adding that it does meet regularly with parties both during and outside campaigns to verify their processes.

Under the rules governing donations, amounts below £500 do not have to be declared.

An official donation of £500 or more must be given by a "permissible donor", who should either be somebody listed on the UK electoral roll or a business registered at Companies House and operating in the UK.

At an event in Glasgow, Mr Brown said there was no way of telling whether donations to The Brexit Party - which can be made through PayPal - come from British or foreign sources, and therefore the system was being abused.

Political parties - including the Conservatives and Labour - use PayPal to collect donations on their website.

"You can pay to this party in Russian roubles or American dollars," Mr Brown said.

"Democracy is ill served, and trust in democracy will continue to be undermined, if we have no answers as to where the money is coming from," he added.

Labour MP Chris Bryant has also said the system is open to abuse.

Responding to the Mr Brown's comments, Mr Farage said: "Most of our money has been raised by people giving £25 to become registered supporters."

"And over 110,000 of them now have done that. And frankly, this smacks of jealousy because the other parties simply can't do this."

When asked if the party took donations in foreign currency, Mr Farage replied: "Absolutely not, we only take sterling - end of conversation."

Shadow chancellor John McDonnell called for "a full and open and transparent, independent inquiry into the funding of Mr Farage".

Earlier, Brexit Party chairman Richard Tice told Radio 4's Today programme the party applied "the appropriate Electoral Commission rules" to amounts above £500.

Asked if he could confirm whether the party takes cash from foreign citizens, Mr Tice said: "I don't sit in front of the PayPal account all day so I don't know what currencies people are paying in, but, as I understand it, the PayPal takes it in sterling."

The Conservative Party said it required people to give their name and address before contributing £500 or more.

Change UK said: "We identify all donors, including those under the £500 threshold, so that we can conduct a permissibility check should the aggregate of donations per donor exceed the £500 threshold."

In 2013, the Electoral Commission issued guidance to parties that "if a donor makes regular payments for an unspecified donation and towards an unspecified total amount, our view is that these payments should be treated as separate donations."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48337499
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 11:08 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
A bit rich a phrase like losers' consent coming from a man who's never won a Westminster seat.

Have you won a Westminster seat? I guess that makes you a loser too.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 11:53 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Have you won a Westminster seat? I guess that makes you a loser too.
How did you get that izzy is the leader of a political party in the UK?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 12:01 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I have been tempted to vote for this party, but only for a few seconds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Party
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 02:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
How did you get that izzy is the leader of a political party in the UK?

I see, no sarcasm allowed in Germany, that is too bad. Sad
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 02:57 pm
It's now a meme, Bukake Brexiteers.

https://i.redd.it/y92tncvccuv21.jpg

https://external-preview.redd.it/btSHvRulviryyu5p73Af7om0hyaDzlc0NbSEzBBDK9k.jpg?width=216&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f177bf120b92f60734e42577e9a0df9f791e475b

It makes you feel proud to be British.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 03:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's now a meme, Bukake Brexiteers.

Again, your personal experience comes in handy.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 11:17 pm
Video of the nicotine stained chimp's bukake moment. What's really good is the woman laughing over and over again as Farage walks off in a strop.

Quote:
New footage has emerged showing the moment Nigel Farage had milkshake thrown at him during a campaign walkabout.

The Brexit Party leader had just given a short speech in Newcastle as part of a tour of the country ahead of the European elections.

A man was taken away by a police community support officer and later seen in handcuffs.

Follow the link for an enjoyable video.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-48341953/nigel-farage-milkshake-thrown-at-brexit-party-leader
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 11:00 am
Quote:
Firebomb attack on home of Tory councillor in Lanarkshire

Certainly not far Right activists. The Left uses violence all the time and no one seems to care. At least on this forum. They would rather fantasize about their past sexual endeavors and apply them to their perceived enemies.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1129810/conservative-councillor-tory-house-firebombed-graeme-campbell-lanarkshire
coldjoint

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 11:56 am

The Right opposes Sharia. Enough said. You are losing your country to an intolerant violent culture and watching it happen. And even worse enabling it.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 12:19 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Certainly not far Right activists. The Left uses violence all the time and no one seems to care.
I would honestly be interested for the sources and reasons of your conclusion.

The reason for this, according to the victim, his work in a planning case. (There were two urgent meetings last week, press and public weren't allowed according to online documents.)

coldjoint

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 12:30 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I would honestly be interested for the sources and reasons of your conclusion.

The reasons are obvious and the violence used by the Muslim Defense people is a fine example. Why you are scared by the truth is something you should think about. It actually puts your intelligence and reasoning powers in a category you would deny, but that does not change anything. Does it?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 12:42 pm
@coldjoint,
The planning case - namely to dual East Kilbride's Stewartfield Wayhad - has obviously to do with Muslims? How could that be? (I really don't have the intelligence and reasoning powers to get that, I admit.)
coldjoint

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 12:53 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I am pointing out the fact that the far right is not the danger you and others insist it is. The details do not negate the violence that is just not present on the Right. The Left turns to violence repeatably and far more often than the Right. That is a fact you will not accept.

I can only hope God forgives me for questioning your intelligence. Shocked
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 12:58 pm
@coldjoint,
So you use an example about an arson attack on a conservative councillor's car in a Scottish county who is row with the SNP-led council over controversial dualling plans as an example for the violence of the left.
Thanks.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 01:12 pm
Farage too scared of milkshakes to get off his bus in Wakefield. Says it all.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage-brings-wakefield-city-centre-to-a-standstill-but-would-not-leave-his-campaign-bus-1-9779277
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 09/16/2024 at 04:01:02