Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 12:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
It’s the mood in much of Europe, including the UK. It’s very scary because this kind of moment is a reflection of the 1930s.”

That is the narrative. That does not mean it is true. European leaders stopped telling anything close to the truth a while ago. The MSM manufactures these scare tactics and attach a stigma that defending your country or culture is Nazi like. A bunch of bullshit pushed by useful idiots and highly paid propagandists.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 01:12 pm
Quote:
Anti-Semitism is getting worse and Jews are increasingly worried about the risk of harassment, according to a major survey of 12 EU countries.

Hundreds of Jews questioned by the EU's Fundamental Rights Agency said they had experienced a physical, anti-Semitic attack in the past year, while 28% said they had been harassed.

France is identified as having the biggest problem with anti-Semitism.

Germany, the UK, Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands also saw incidents.

On the day the report was released, the Italian police said they were investigating the theft of 20 memorial plaques commemorating the Holocaust.

The small brass plaques - dedicated to members of a Jewish family, De Consiglio - were dug out from Rome's pavements during the night.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46439194
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 01:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Anti-Semitism is getting worse

You have done a lot to advance that yourself.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bQ4Oxn8mxiQ/XA4RqLRGhMI/AAAAAAABMMo/TKdb889VmYcvTKD3TTmshMV1oaQpp8ixQCLcBGAs/s1600/bds%2Btoon.png
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 09:57 pm
@coldjoint,
I wonder what percentage of the European anti-Semites are Muslims.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 02:12 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
I wonder what percentage of the European anti-Semites are Muslims.
Not wondering about the percentage of Protestants, Catholics, Atheists etc?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 02:14 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Of course not, this is a poster who repeats far right Islamophobic propaganda at the drop of a hat.

He's one of those Southerners who likes to talk a lot about Jim Crow now, but kept his mouth shut at the time. Some people have to hate.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 02:45 am
@izzythepush,
Ten thousands of Jews have left Russia in the last couple of years (with a population of 110 million people, European Russia has about 77% of Russia's population).
When the Pew Center asked thousands of Russian adults if they would accept a Jew into their family, only 40 percent said yes. The figures in Western, Central and Southern Europe range from 96% in the Netherlands to 57% in Italy.

Just mentioning ...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 03:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I notice Bill hasn't said anything about the Pittsburg shootings. Like Coldjoint he's very selective in his condemnation of hate crimes. If it turns out a Muslim did it they'll condemn it. Otherwise they'll either try to justify it or keep quiet.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 07:59 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Like Coldjoint

Here I am.
Quote:
either try to justify it or keep quiet.

What hate crime did I try to justify?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 08:45 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Some people have to hate.

Some people submit. Tell me there is no hate in Islam and you are one of them.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2018 10:30 am
@izzythepush,
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2018 12:58 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2018 05:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Do you have an answer, or is your silence because you lied? Lot of that going around.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 10:51 am
Looks like I am not going to get an answer from Izzy. That makes him a liar. He said I justified a terror attack, which I did not. No one is concerned that he makes things up as he goes along?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 06:50 am
@izzythepush,
The Neo-Nazi terrorist couple (who named baby 'Adolf') has been jailed alongside four other members of the terrorist group.

Quote:
Adam Thomas, 22, and Claudia Patatas, 38, were among six people sentenced for being members of the banned terrorist group National Action.

Thomas was jailed for six-and-a-half years and Patatas for five, after being convicted of membership of a proscribed organisation.

Birmingham Crown Court heard they gave their own baby the middle name Adolf in “admiration” of Hitler and had decorated their home with swastika cushions and a Ku Klux Klan flag.

The couple were sentenced alongside alongside fellow neo-Nazis Darren Fletcher, Daniel Bogunovic, Joel Wilmore and Nathan Pryke.

“You acted together in all you thought, said and did, in the naming of your son and the disturbing photographs of your child, surrounded by symbols of Nazism and the Ku Klux Klan,” he added.

The judge called National Action's aims “horrific”, adding: “Its aims and objectives are the overthrow of democracy in this country by serious violence and murder, and the imposition of a Nazi-style state which would eradicate whole sections of society by such violence and mass-murder.

"The eradication of those who you consider to be inferior because of no more than the colour of their skin, or their religion."
The Independent
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 10:40 am
Quote:
REVEALED: How German hate preacher who inspired jihadis made UK his HOME under May

Nice, kind of like the student exchange program.
Quote:
Sources say Belkaid, a German citizen of Algerian origin, moved to Britain in 2013, while Mrs May was home secretary, after his trips to Syria put him under close scrutiny in Germany.

Belkaid promoted other extremists and called for the destruction of the US in sick posts on social media.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1059920/isis-news-terror-latest-german-hate-preacher-Brahim-Belkaid
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 10:48 am
Quote:

The New Censorship

Quote:
Unlike in-person mobs, attackers on social media attack and instantly disappear. Often, people attack one by one, one after the other, in sequence, even when there are hundreds of them. As a result, individuals in cyberspace may continue to see themselves as individuals rather than as members of a lynch mob or as contributing to an atmosphere in which people are systematically demoralized or silenced.

This New Intolerance and the New Censorship that online mobs zealously enforce is narrowly focused, in ways that are hard to miss when you are a member of a targeted group. In my experience, being the object of mob opprobrium has everything to do with where one “stands” on ethnic bigotry towards the Jewish people, on Israel/Palestine, and on Islam. Meanwhile, Sunni-Shia fratricide, African genocides, worldwide sexual slavery, war-zone atrocities, the persecution of dissidents and infidels in the Islamic world go largely unremarked upon. This is by design. The only events that matter are those that might feed pathological obsessions with the Jews.

Once you’ve taken the “wrong” stand on Israel or Islam, your reputation precedes you. No matter what other subjects you may be talking or writing about, (gardening, cooking, grandchildren, feminism, the Crimean War), these positions will forever haunt you and block your path. This too is by design; it is a deliberate strategy to inhibit argument and free thought by directing the mob to attack those who dare to step out of line. This is why so few people take such stands. They can clearly see what happens to those who do.

Sounds familiar.
https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/culture-news/276879/the-new-censorship?mc_cid=bb49b52609&mc_eid=f7a0c52286
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 10:58 am
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 11:32 am
While I am here I might as well give Izzy a chance to prove what he said. When and how did I justify a terror attack? If he admits he lied it might help his credibility that now hovers around 0.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 11:52 am
@coldjoint,
Sorry old thing, but no one gives a crap about your opinion of other members. I doubt Izzy even knows you are demanding additional comnents from him. Who knows, if someone thought reprinting some of your demented conspirisy plots, or quoting you gleefully ignoring racist attacks by “yeah, but whataboutism” would actually make you shut up for half a minute....it might be worth the time. But you are incapable of admitting that a brown 7 year old girl who died of dehydration at the border is a human rights offense, you’d rather blame the parents for escaping murderous regimes and calling them irresponsible. You are morally bankrupt, I doubt anyone wants to deal with you more than a few seconds at a time.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:08:29