Real Music

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2018 11:31 pm
@glitterbag,
No problem.
0 Replies

darkangel1720

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 05:44 am
@glitterbag,
Ok so when u referred to me using a male pronoun, I’m assuming it’s a mistake, right? Otherwise, why did u refer to me as a him?
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 05:54 am
@Real Music,
Quote:
If Izzythepush assessment of you is accurate, that would explain why she doesn't want anything to do with you.

My supervisor seems to think that assessment of me is accurate. She even told my job developer that I make her uncomfortable. And although she didn’t say it outright, she implied that she’s wondering if I’m trying to hit on her. In fact, even my job developer’s boss asked if I’m hitting on my fast food supervisor.

I’m seeing a new therapist bc my insurance stopped covering my old counselor. She didn’t know anything about me on our first session. I didn’t give much detail except to say that I went in once or twice a week on my days off just to see my supervisor. I also told her that I stayed after my shift ended just to be with my supervisor who was still working. My new counselor even called that stalking.

If everyone else said I’m a stalker, then that assessment of me must be accurate.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 05:59 am
@darkangel1720,
It happens, people don't always specifically state their gender, and if they do it may not have been read. I didn't know what gender you are to be honest.

Anyway, that's not what you should be concerned about. You should be concerned about your behaviour. You still use the phrase 'look up to,' that's not what you're doing. You impose yourself on people, follow them around, don't give them space, demand attention.

That's not looking up to people, it's at best being a nuisance and at worst a creepy stalker.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 07:03 am
@darkangel1720,
darkangel1720 wrote:

.... I didn’t give much detail except to say that I went in once or twice a week on my days off just to see my supervisor. ...
Except that's not accurate. You were going in more than that.

Your new therapist cannot help you effectively if you do not tell the whole truth.
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 07:32 am
@jespah,
What if I was going in once or twice a week? Would that have been ok?
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 08:02 am
@darkangel1720,
**** it won’t let me edit my post. I meant to say I really did go in once or twice a week on my days off. I only amped it up after she got mad at me during my last couple weeks. Even then, it’s 3 times.
jespah

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 08:14 am
@darkangel1720,
No.

You're really not reading what we've been writing.

ZERO.

The number is ZERO.

It is ALWAYS ZERO.

Find somewhere else to hang out.

No excuses. No maybes. No thinking you're being awesome and looking up to her or not stalking or whatever. No being jealous of others who allegedly can do this.

The number is ZERO.

ALWAYS.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:18 pm
@darkangel1720,
darkangel1720 wrote:

**** it won’t let me edit my post. I meant to say I really did go in once or twice a week on my days off. I only amped it up after she got mad at me during my last couple weeks. Even then, it’s 3 times.

Wait.

So she got mad at you, so you started to do More of what made her mad?

How is that looking up to someone?

I'm really glad you're starting with a new therapist, for everyones sake.
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 12:44 pm
@chai2,
I only went in to try to convince her not to be mad and to treat me like she treats everyone else who admired her.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:05 pm
@darkangel1720,
darkangel1720 wrote:

I only went in to try to convince her not to be mad and to treat me like she treats everyone else who admired her.

You are totally exhausting and I think you know it. You don't honestly care about boundaries and simply pester the living snot out of people until you are forced to stop. I urge you to work harder with your therapist before your obsessive behaviour lands you in legal trouble.
chai2

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 03:36 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

You are totally exhausting and I think you know it.

This.

0 Replies

centrox

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 04:53 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I urge you to work harder with your therapist before your obsessive behaviour lands you in legal trouble.

I have known people with behaviour patterns like this to be detained against their will under mental health legislation.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 06:16 pm
@centrox,
The poster is skating on thin ice and making other people uncomfortable to the point of panic. It's entirely possible to be sent in for an evaluation of the involuntary kind.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:31 pm
i am pretty much accepted by everyone i come in contact with. a few tall men rejected me after i noted i was only 154cm tall. some women reject me after thier boyfriends chat with me or focus on me rather than them frequently.
chai2

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:15 pm
@bunnyhabit ,
Bunny, I think you are someone darkangel could really look up to.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:16 pm
@chai2,
hahahahaha
0 Replies

darkangel1720

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 04:32 am
@centrox,
Why is my mental stability being questioned?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 04:50 am
@darkangel1720,
Your behaviour is extreme, it's not the behaviour of someone who is mentally stable.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 05:00 am
@darkangel1720,
If any of us were the object of your attentions as you’ve described them here, we’d all seek help from our work supervisors and/or police.

Your behavior is far outside norms and a red flag for workplace violence.

0 Replies